Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Kecleon Caper! (207)

Really awesome to see 3rd generation Pokémon already at this point. When I first saw that blimp, I immediately thought about the Orange Islands blimp episode, but this one was quite better. The Kecleons were really mischievous but hilarious too and that made this episode good, even if it was a filler episode.

A decent episode. We see Kecleon, a Hoenn Pokemon for the first time. Add to that this episode begins Meowth's "boss fantasies" The blimp looked very beautiful of course because only rich people can afford it. I liked seeing Brock's reaction throughout the episode to Madison and Alexa. I lol'd when Wobbufet popped out when Team Rocket was in the crate.
    Last edited by Blessed; 7th July 2013 at 10:20 PM.

It was an okay episode. It's good they debuted new Pokemon in here. They said the blimp was going back and forth for hours, I would be sick from that as well. I still love Victreebel so much. :3

This was an OK episode. It's good to see 3rd generation Kecleon Pokémon so early in the 2nd generation anime, but seeing two Kecleon with different colours was even better.
    Team Rocket, as usual, were trying to ruin Ash and others day....but as always, they got blasted off.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Wait, Kecleon is a 3rd gen Pokemon?
    Honestly, I never realized that until now.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

It was really neat to see a blimp in the anime again; too bad that it wasn't as great as the last time that was the setting imo. Anyway, while I appreciated the two Kecleon, I wish that they had done more than just run around and showcase their color change gimmick. Brock crying when Madison and Alexa set off on the blimp made me cackle though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123