Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Miltank? (209)

This episode was great.
    Rudolph the red nose Cyndaquil XD
    I rate this: 9/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Cyndaquil really should've evolved in this particular episode rather than 9 years later -_-

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    This was purely Filler. Johto was chock-full of them.
    And your point is..?

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing a Miltank again. It's Heal Bell move was really cool to see. Meowth standing up to Jessie and James was very cool to see.

31/100

Miltank is cute. Utterly cute. Seeing Miltank in the anime for the first time (for me, that is) is interesting. I like the episode, over all.

7/10.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Miltank was cool to see again. Meowth told Jessie and James in this episode! It was an ok episode.

6/10

One of the best cold openings ever. I think this is the second time Meowth has been the one to break the fourth wall and acknowledge a commercial break, this time for the opening credits.

Also, red nosed Cyndaquil is very disturbing.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This episode was great! Seeing Cyndaquil getting some screen time was awesome! I was so sad when I saw Cyndaquil with a big red bumb on his nose for the first time, I felt so sorry for him! Miltank was great, and Meowth was great as well! I love this episode, 10/10 is the right rating, no doubt about that!

So, I was reading this episode summary on Bulbapedia and I found out that they actually cut 45 seconds from the original version that aired in Japan. I can see maybe why they decided to cut that part with Miltank because we love to insinuate on almost everything that is awkward or different. This episode was alright again, but I do want to say that I felt happy after this episode was over. Why? because after this, some more episodes with events happened more frequently than just long strings of filler episodes.

Why don't all mammalian Pokemon learn Milk Drink? After all mammals in real life feed milk to their young. Overall a great episode.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

A nice episode, the oasis was like a paradise. I loved seeing Meowth and TR's other Pokemon turn on them for the sake of protecting the oasis. So, the dub cut 45 seconds from the original about Meowth & Cyndaquil drinking Miltank's milk? How peculiar.

It was interesting to see Team Rocket's Pokemon refuse to attack. It reminded me when they were treated by that Chansey in Kanto. This episode always made me laugh because of Miltank.

This is a great episode! Miltank is such a warming character, just tryna defend herself and the oasis. Team Rocket were on top form in this episode and I love the theme tune haha

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This was an OK filler. After Whitney's Miltank's appearance, Another Miltank appeared in this episode. This Miltank(oasis) was not annoying like Whitney's Miltank....it was actually helpful and nice. Meowth was OOC in this episode, I don't like it when the writers try to make him look like a hero in some episodes.
    Cyndaquil looked really weird with that bumb on It's nose.
    It was nice to see all those Pokémon protecting oasis from Jessie and James.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I like this filler especially when Nyarth got soften and did something against the rocket. Nice to see Musashi/ Kojiro and Satoshi tried to get to the oasis by using different methods to avoid the Pokémon that prevents them entering. Also it is rare to see that Rocket's Pokémon denied battling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12