Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight For The Light! (210)

This is quite a good episode. How did Ash know the badge was called the Mineral Badge when he'd only just entered the gym? Surely he wouldn't have known that.

Janina was a parody of the game players in real life who use Gameshark/Action Replay .

So tell me, does Ash ever actually TRAIN his Totodile? Yes it's Water Gun was ineffective because of the wax, but it was KOed in a single hit. I highly doubt wax can increase Onix's power anymore then it's rock body normally does.

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Ampharos for the 1st time. Janina definitely learned a very important lesson in this episode. Putting waterproof wax on Onix was definitely cheating.

20/100

This episode was cool. It was nice seeing Ampharos for the first time. Putting Waterproof wax on Onix was unfair. It was also cool to see Jasmine.

7/10

I'm curious what was running through the heads of the genius writers who placed a desert right before Olivine City. Like...of all the places in Johto to place a desert...why right before a seaside city?

I was positive Ash would cite his battle against Brock for his reasoning in using Pikachu. Failed at that prediction.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    It's pretty interesting how Janina put wax on her onix to make it resistant to water attacks. Yes, it was cheating, but I still found it interesting.
    Yes, I totally agree! But indeed, it is cheating, and not very nice for Onix.

It was funny how Janina pretended to be the Gym Leader.

Aside from those moments, I am not a big fan of this episode, but I also don't hate it. 7/10.

One of the Johto episodes I can remember well

Wow, that took long before they finally got to Olivine City. It was interesting, at least, to say how Jarina used a really unorthodox way of cheating. Also, it was a nice introduction to both the gym leader, Jasmine, and Ampharos. Good episode at least.

I'm glad we finally got to Olivine City, this was a good episode. I liked Janina, it was funny how she pretended to be the Gym Leader. Putting water resistant wax on Onix was an interesting idea if it was cheating. It was nice that the gang met Jasmine, seeing the Lighthouse was great too.

After seeing Jasmine again, she reminds me of Amanda Bynes. Anyways, I felt bad for Arbok when it was being squeezed by Onix. That must have hurt a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayho1234 View Post
    Janina was a parody of the game players in real life who use Gameshark/Action Replay .

Lmao yeah I agree with you there and it appears that a new story arc is brewing with this injured Ampharos/Jasmine/etc

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Nice episode and interesting to see the fake gym battle between Satoshi and Konatsu. The best scene was not that Iwark resists to Water type attacks but when it wrapped around Arbok and saved the day at the end of the episode. I hope to see some more development of Konatsu in the future.

I really feel sorry Arbok in this episode. Being pulled in two different directions at once? While being wrapped? That really has to hurt the poor thing.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12