Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mewtwo Returns! (002)

Even so, that's still a long time.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

It's relly grate movie. Domino is wanderfull. She is real TM;s member. She is really evil and she is cute, so I very like her :> Most I like in this film the scene in which is Domino's "entry"- when she climbing to TR's balloon and she says who she is. The movie's aggregate is wanderfull. It has deep message and it is very phylosofic. Furthermore Mewtwoo is grate. Through a few seconds we can see Mew Mew is the most Kawaii!!! And this scene when Ash, Misty, Brock Pikachu and Togepi are trinking water. Misty's eyes! Cute! This movie is Very Very Very much better than Mewtwo Stricks Back

Does anyone wonder who the seven other members are that are higher ranked than Domino? She's "009", and assuming Giovanni's 001, that leaves seven other agents. True?

And is Domino her Japanese name, too?

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Yeah, that's her Japanese name too.

I'm assuming that "009" is a parody of James Bond's "007". 00 is a real designation, and it really does mean "License to Kill".
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Houndoom Guest

I really liked this movie for several reasons. The first one is because it is very different from the other ones. The colour and animation are different, and especially the ending. But even though it was different from the rest, I liked it. Another reason was for the storyline, it did continue from the first one and I really think the storyline for Mewtwo is the best storyline that Pokemon has, it is sad, moving and makes you think. I like the scenes in this movie where they talk to each other about the world because I think this movie has a lot of meaning as did the first Pokemon movie. To me this is a sequel to the first Pokemon movie that you have to watch in order to get the whole stroyline.

Omega Guest

I highly enjoyed this. 10/10 No flaws, great storyline.

I really enjoy watching this special. The first movie is my favorite movie, and I think this special was an excellent followup. I'm glad that the twerps and Team Rocket were allowed to keep their memories in the end. I especially like the way that it was Meowth's speech that convinced Mewtwo to allow it. I also liked how Pikachu and Meowth's clones were spending a lot of time together with themselves and Mewtwo. It makes me remember Meowth's comment from "Bound for Trouble" how they might have been friends under different circumstances. It's too bad Jessie and James got a bit of the short shrift with this special, but I'm glad they got some revenge on Domino, and sailed off peacefully at the end.

Also, those baby nidoqueens and rhyhorns were so cute!
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I personally enjoyed this special, considering the fact that the first movie was one of my favorites. The plot was decent - Myuutwo facing off with his long time enemy that was responsible for his creation, Sakaki. It wasn't as great as its predecessor, but it made me stick to my seat nonetheless. IMO, the animation in this TV special was EXCELLENT and really impressed me.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

This special was entertaining. Resolving the open ended Mewtwo and Geovanni conflict and restoring the memory erase that I didn't like from the first movie. Sure it didn't have the action or comedy the first movie did. But it did have a great in depth storyline which every good movie needs.

I have the movie and I give it a 7 out of 10

Dragonair_king's PokePet

Fluzzy the level 59 Pachirisu!

What is the point of serebii.net forums if you post on a thread a day and the next day you forget where you got that same thread?

The movie was very epic and I like some of the parts of the movie. However, the part that confuses me has to do with baby Nidoqueens.
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu
    The movie was very epic and I like some of the parts of the movie. However, the part that confuses me has to do with baby Nidoqueens.
    Yeah the baby Nidoqueens confused me aswell. Though I just shook it off as the animators not researching the information.

I understand if it were Kanto but this was when they were in Johto and Ash had Chikorita already so they were definately in Johto. Meaning Silver and Gold would have been out at that time. Oh well sometimes those things happen. The animators obviously didn't research it.=P

You can't blame them though since sometimes there's no time to research the stuff. An animators life is very busy.

I liked the movie/special. It was alright. It's not my most favourite one though. I think they could have expanded on it. That's my feeling of it anyway.

Put together by me.

I recieved it in the mail today and watched it.

Very good and entertaining, certainly creams Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon and The Legend of Thunder. Only thing that bothered me was the choppy scene changes in place of the commercials.

The Origin of Mewtwo was a very nice introduction to the story, also. That, and I really liked Domino as a villain. She, Attila and Hun should be used a lot more than they have been.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Is it just me, or are all of the images for this movie broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Adzieboy
    Is it just me, or are all of the images for this movie broken?
    They're all broken. Shame, this movie had some great images (and Domino is cute )

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I like the special, this is one of the few specials that has Ash in it. I hope they have another special with Ash in for D/P Regin maybe. The animation was great, my favorite part was the drinking water scene, Ash was hilerious, not understanding what's so special about the water.

It was a pretty cool sequal but and I quote from Fairly Oddparents " Don't forget the sequal, though it is not as good as the original it always does better on opening week" Yeah basicaly, the sequal isn't as good but may sell out faster becasue people have heard of it now.

Just saw the special
    it was pretty good, a little emo but good
    I LOVED THE ANIMATION!!!!111 It was sooo clean!
    Seriously, was this special digitally animated? Because this early in the series when the show was being animated, they were still doing cel-animation.
    Domino is awesome. I have to do some fanfics about her someday. They'll join my Butch and Cassidy fanfics ^_^

4kids did a really great job with the music. It really fits the Mewtwo theme perfectly.

Default I loled!

10/10! It was too funny!

I liked these parts:
    Meowth:"We advise all tourists to stay out of this area."
    And before that.......
    Team Rocket:"Typoons?"
    I loved when Domino showed up, and the Team Rocket motto. I'd call it "Playful Meowth" because Meowth is clapping and stuff during the motto.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/30rsfp2.gif[/IMG]

it was a good movie but man, that mewtwo really is an emo, i'll give it a 9/10

call me crazy,
    but i loved this sequel!
    i give up.
    goodbye.

I liked this, because it showed that when Mewtwo and his army of clones left, they didn't just disappear down a black hole.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Well, I finally got a chance to watch this special. I watched it yesterday, right after watching the first movie, which is what I did right after watching The Origin of Mewtwo.

-Whoever animated this must have been the same ones who did the "OK" theme song. The coloring for the artwork is the same. Cool.

-About the plotline... so Mewtwo went from deciding that the circumstances of one's birth are not important to thinking that it and the other clones were outcasts and should stay isolated on this island?

-I know Grumpy Old Man told an explanation for them, but I can never get over those Baby Nidoqueens...

-All in all, I didn't like it as much as I thought I did, but it was still cool to see. I wonder how I would've felt about it had I watched it while there were still new Johto episodes...

Honestly, I don't like when people just make random notes about an episode, and yet... I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    4kids did a really great job with the music. It really fits the Mewtwo theme perfectly.
    I don't know if you knew this, but it's the same music as from the first movie dub.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

I really enjoyed this sequel. I really had no expectations coming into it, but I thought it was pretty good. I thought Domino was a great character. I am glad that Mewtwo was able to realize some things about its role in life. I loved Meowth's speech at the end that caused Mewtwo not to erase their memories. The baby Nidoqueens kind of confused me at first. Most likely it is because they are from cloned parents, so genetics doesn't apply. Anyway, I wish Mew could have been involved somehow in the plot. Still I think it was a great special.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast