Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slowking's Day (001)

Default Slowking's Day (001)

Slowking's Day!

A Day In The Life of Slowking on Shamouti Island. What does he do?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

LAAAAAAME!!! Worse than all the Pikachu specials put together!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Talking

what is the point of this. i mean it has no point.

I'm sorry, but this insults real fillers

DeviantART || Twitter || FurAffinity || Outlaw by me

It's only a couple of minutes long. I don't know exactly what circumstances it first appeared in, but I suspect it was to fill a few minutes of some longer program. It can hardly be considered an episode, but since there's no better classification for it, that's what Serebii's done.

Since it isn't and was never meant to be the equivalent of a full episode, stop insulting it like one.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Just recently got to see this and it was pretty annoying. It wouldn't have been bad at all if they just had the narrator doing commentary or something, but they had a bunch of Japanese kids, pretty young judging by how they sounded, saying the same friggin thing over and over again. >>; It really got on your nerves after about the second time they said it.

It's just a short, i find it really cool.

Houndoom Guest

I haven't heard of this short film, where do I find it?

Water Man Guest

Toonami will air the specials in May, so lets hope they dont air this one first!

That's unconfirmed, damnit. --; There is NO WORD on the Houso specials and regular specials.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Water Man
    Toonami will air the specials in May, so lets hope they dont air this one first!
    Pokemon isn't going to air on CN anytime soon and if it does it certainly won't be airing on Toonami.

Even if they were going to show the specials I sincerely doubt this would be included. It's barely more than three minutes long, it hardly even counts as a special. :P

On the subject of Pokémon airing on Toonami, that random poster is refering to Toonami UK, which is apparantly going to be airing the Chronicles series in May according to pkmn.net.

I haven't seen any other sources or pieces of evidence as of yet, and the UK Toonami site is pretty slow with news as it is, so I'll ask around a little~

Thumbs down The Stupid Thing!!1!

....... WHY DOES IT EXIST i mean i say it's kinda like a commercial!!!! that's what i say!!!!!!1!!! Down with Slowking!!!!!
    I'm not Dumb, But I'm not Smart

^^Credit to Blazin' Blaziken

It wasn't even like an episode, it was only a couple of minuted. Even still, it is a special, so Serebii had included it. Still it stinks.
    RangerShipping Fan
    Solana x Lunick forever!

He should have said that he needed pants. Yes I know that was a dub-only line, but it was the best line he ever got.

And this still doesn't help with the issue of where the shrine *is*. I always figured it was on the far part of Shamouti Island, and this special is as murky about it as the movie.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Slowking is amazing! ;O;

Possibly the worst short ever made.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Possibly the best short made ever?

Yes. That's right. Slowking was SO amazing in this special, I can't even decide which of the scenes was the greatest. I loved the scene when he was sleeping amongst the flowers and when he was swimming undrwater in the crystal clear sea. Slowking forever.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

So boring that it made me cry
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I didn't like this at all. The little kid's voices really began to get on my nerves. I would totally watch any of the other Pikachu shorts anyday.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

It's really a really short short (lol). It's like 3 minutes long but worth it.

The kids in the background sound cute and the overall story of Slowking going about it's day was cute too.

Not much too say, it was just cute

Funny short..

I loved to learn more about Slowking. it looks strange but funny.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This short was very bizarre but also funny. The narrating after everything he does is annoying, but funny. It was cool to see him sleeping next to the flowers, made the scenery look cool.

20/100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast