Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend Of Thunder! (003)

Hun's does look feminine.... Maybe it was just a mistake! 4Kids are stupid anyway! come on arbok evolving into seviper? dosent that just explain it all?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by MTC
    Bashou's eyes look like Jessie's, the middle one's eyes look didfferent from both the others.
    Does Bashou have the lashes that Jessie does at the bottom? No. Bashou's eyes are more closer to James'... maybe because James is also a man. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Does Bashou have the lashes that Jessie does at the bottom? No. Bashou's eyes are more closer to James'... maybe because James is also a man. :3
    If you want to be picky, Bashou's eyes are a combination of the top of Jessie's eyes and the bottom of that 2nd woman's eyes.

If you want to be picky, Bashou's eyes are a combination of the top of Jessie's eyes and the bottom of that 2nd woman's eyes.
    maybe cos Jessie and the woman areHun's parents
    (j/k)

I dont know why 4kids done that exept for stupidity
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

No, Bashou's eyes are the eyes of the majority of male Pokemon villians, but a little smaller. James has them. Butch has them. :3 The female Pokemon villians all have lashes. Bashou doesn't.

No, Bashou's eyes are the eyes of the majority of male Pokemon villians, but a little smaller. James has them. Butch has them. :3 The female Pokemon villians all have lashes. Bashou doesn't.
    Look, I agreed with you, Bashou is a bishounen, a male that looks like a female, I also said that 4Kids decided to change 'him' into a female Hun because they though it made sense to make 'him' a female, and I agree with them.

This is called an opinion, leave it.

Look, I agreed with you, Bashou is a bishounen, a male that looks like a female, I also said that 4Kids decided to change 'him' into a female Hun because they though it made sense to make 'him' a female, and I agree with them.

This is called an opinion, leave it.
    Why does it make sense? Because the kids in America would have been confused with a guy that looked rather feminine? Because Feminine Guy = Woman? Because he might have been seen as homosexual, and we can't have American kids subjected to such 'evil'?

You haven't given a reason.

Why does it make sense? Because the kids in America would have been confused with a guy that looked rather feminine? Because Feminine Guy = Woman? Because he might have been seen as homosexual, and we can't have American kids subjected to such 'evil'?

You haven't given a reason.
    What part of LEAVE IT don't you understand.

IMO, it makes sense, I can't explain it, because I'm bad at explaining things, but it makes sense, and I'm obviously not the only one who thinks this.

What part of LEAVE IT don't you understand.

IMO, it makes sense, I can't explain it, because I'm bad at explaining things, but it makes sense, and I'm obviously not the only one who thinks this.
    ...What part of EXPLAIN YOUR OPINION don't *you* understand? You're saying it makes sense for them to make him a woman. Well, I repeat what I just said. *points to his previous post*

...You do realise that the only person who agrees with you is Gaiash, someone who loves 4Kids and thinks that none of Ash's Pokemon should evolve?

EVERYONE JUST STFU RIGHT NOW PLZ. >__>

Blackjack does not get banned because she's awesome and she's smart and she's RIGHT 99.9% of the time! So any more demeaning comments about her and I -WILL- tear you apart.

...turning Bashou into a woman, while within their rights, has GOT to be the most *******ed thing they have EVER done. Even more than the Seviper-Arbok thing. God. That WAS not a woman, that IS not a woman, that never WILL be a woman. The end. :3

...now on to more pressing matters; SOMEONE. REPORT BACK TO ME KUDOU'S DUB NAME WHEN IT COMES UP PLZKTHNX.

....Oooh, I can't wait to see the hordes of little boys who think 'Hun' is hot, only to realize 'she' was originally a man....*snort*

DOES THIS MAKE ME A PARTIAL LESBIAN?! ...wait, I already was. I lied. Sorry. <3333

Purrrrrrr.

PKMN Master Travis Guest

...What part of EXPLAIN YOUR OPINION don't *you* understand? You're saying it makes sense for them to make him a woman. Well, I repeat what I just said. *points to his previous post*

...You do realise that the only person who agrees with you is Gaiash, someone who loves 4Kids and thinks that none of Ash's Pokemon should evolve?
    Don't make fun of Gaiash. I love 4Kids too. They do great dubs. And it does make sense that they made him a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by travischu
    Don't make fun of Gaiash. I love 4Kids too. They do great dubs. And it does make sense that they made him a girl.
    Now, now, let's not go saying things we're gonna regret tomorrow...

The way I always saw it, 4Kids' only duty is to translate this show and make it available for viewing by American audiences. Changing a character's sex isn't a translation, it's a mistake. Giving new names to characters you already gave names to is also a mistake. Say all you want to try and justify it, but the bottom line is, 4Kids screwed up.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

You do realise that the only person who agrees with you is Gaiash, someone who loves 4Kids and thinks that none of Ash's Pokemon should evolve?
    hrm, none you say?

I LIKED the fact Charmander became Charizard, I couldn't care less if Grovyle evolves or not, I thought Taillow evolving was cool, Krabbys evolution was a good thing.

Hrm those are Ashs Pokemon, now just because I don't want Corphish or Bulbasaur to evolve and I miss Snorunt doesn't mean I think none of them should evolve. You know I could flip that logic back at you and say that you want all Pokemon to evolve

Edit: Oh and remember American TV networks were bother with such simple things said in The Simpsons like Barts Dream where Homer had a sign saying "Kill my boy" the networks wanted none of that despite it being a dream, imagine poor Hun/Bashous fate if he stayed a guy
    Last edited by Gaiash; 13th May 2005 at 9:43 PM.

...one word. Bugsy.

I win.

Cause yanno, Bugsy is MALE. In case you didn't realize it. Robert looks a little similar, does that mean HE'S a woman?

....if they screw over Kudou, I'll die. *burns*

Purrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    imagine poor Hun/Bashous fate if he stayed a guy
    Ok, fine. I'm imagining the networks having no problem, the fans having one REALLY BIG PROBLEM gone, and the Steelshippers rejoycing.

What the heck do *you* think would have happened?

And what's with the eyes thing? Bashou's eyes don't really look much like anyone else's, but they're closest to 'villian eyes'. They're really rather unique and can't really be compared to anyone else's.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Shouldn't you be discussing the episode itself, not going on about how the guy looks like a girl (which I didn't see at all).

The only things I have to complain about the episode is that Hitmonlee's voice sounded too much like Hitmontop and that Typhlosion looked too small.
    Last edited by Lupin; 13th May 2005 at 11:53 PM.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin
    Should you be discussing the episode itself, not going on about how the guy looks like a girl (which I didn't see at all).

The only things I have to complain about the episode is that Hitmonlee's voice sounded too much like Hitmontop and that Typhlosion looked too small.
    yeah lets just not say another word about gender/name changing ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    Are you being sarcastic there cos I can't tell?

Does that mean that Akari from How I Became A Pokémon Card should be a boy?
    Yes, he should, as he's quite clearly transgendered. ^_^

How about you go post in some other thread if you don't like it? The gender-changing and name-changing are part of this episode, like it or not (and I don't), so people are going to discuss it.

Trainer card by Pariah164 (but the Fletcher sprite is mine), and Tringham brothers doll by Yoru Ryu.

Mod on Bulbagarden Forums | Admin on Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuban
    How about you go post in some other thread if you don't like it? The gender-changing and name-changing are part of this episode, like it or not (and I don't), so people are going to discuss it.
    But it isn't though. I saw the episode today and there was no actually metion of a name change or a sex change. I thought the point of the Episode Discussion was to to discuss what goes on in the episode. Not b***h for 16 pages on a name/sex change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin
    But it isn't though. I saw the episode today and there was no actually metion of a name change or a sex change. I thought the point of the Episode Discussion was to to discuss what goes on in the episode. Not b***h for 16 pages on a name/sex change.
    ...What do you mean, there was 'no mention'? Bashou was a woman, and Jun'ichi was 'Vincent' instead of Jackson. o.o

Of course it wasn't mentioned in the episode itself. You think 4Kids would deliberately call attention to their own idiocy?

Trainer card by Pariah164 (but the Fletcher sprite is mine), and Tringham brothers doll by Yoru Ryu.

Mod on Bulbagarden Forums | Admin on Bulbapedia

...This thread is to discuss the Raikou Special.

Bashou's sex change and the name mistakes are part of the special. Thus we can come to the conclusion that these things should be discussed here. :P

TADAA.

So could someone tell me when Part 2 it's going to air, so I can bug people who live in the UK about Kudou?

Purrrrrrr.

This Debate is driving me Crazy as far as i see it, it's just a TV show and the fans that don't know about Serebii.net and others or that don't look at threads like this or The Guides on the Main Page will watch it as it goes. Heck There are more important changes that i see in Pokemon then a Gender. And to the topic when i saw Robert in the Grand Festival, skipped the First Contest i did think Robert was a Dude besides the name and think Harley seems to be by looks alone a lot more feminine then the person everyone is talking about.
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast