Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend Of Thunder! (003)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    I like the name Jackson, I've seen the intro for this and it's so cool especially with Typhlosion!

you have seen the intro?! you are a very lucky person.im a fan
    of yoshi i know most pepole hate him,but i think he is cool.

Head over to the Spoilers section and check the Japanese Pocket Monsters Voices thread. You'll find a link I've provided there to see the Pocket Monsters Crystal opening and endings (the Raikou special).
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Latios
    I have seen it. Haha! It was really great. I don`t think about Marina and Kenta, I don`t like them so much =/ but I think about Juni`chi and Eusine. Wow, Juni`chi is soooo funny I think, he is the funniest character from "Pokemon". Also, Eusine is so brave and hot!
    OH! Finally! Someone who is like me! I don't like Dani or Yoshi much, either! Yoshi sticks his his thumb up way too much, Dani sticks her pointer finger up way too much (and she overly favours Muu-chan, the Misdreavus...) Jackson is okay, but I don't like him for taking Kamon (the rival from GSC)'s spot! Kamon should have been in it!!!!!!! I like Eusine, though!!!!!

Cosmo Guest

Yeah, Kamon would have been nice. But he probably wouldn't be funny like Junichi. He should've been the "Gary" of the special. I don't like Kenta as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Yeah, Kamon would have been nice. But he probably wouldn't be funny like Junichi. He should've been the "Gary" of the special. I don't like Kenta as well.
    Ya' think? Hmmm... Nuh, I don't think Kamon would be too much like Gary... I think he'd be more like;

Cold and ruthless to all around him

Unkind to his PKMN

Unkind to Kenta (but not like Gary is to Ash. More of the... Ignoring and; "god... You're so pathetic, -Kenta's last name-...") He probably would call Kenta by his last name, too...

Really, really hating Team Rocket, plus saying; "I'll take care of these goons, -Kenta's last name-, you'd better get back home before you start worrying..."

And if both he and Jun'ichi were in it; he'd probably make his life helll, too... I have the feeling that he'd leave Marina be, though...

I also think that he'd want to try and catch Raikou by stelf...

One more thing. ^_^ He'd probably hide from the Oficer Jenny in the movie! 0_0

I don't know how he'd treat Manaki... I do know that he probably wouldn't like Marina talking about Wataru-sama all the time, though. Because he hates him in the game, and he probably would in the show, too. (Even if he hasn't met him, he might just hate him for being a goody-goody, and for having a reputasion for caring about love and trust for his PKMN...)

Also, his Nidoking and Kenta's Typhlosion might have varies confrentations...

Yep, that's what I think. Uh-hu... *Nods Head*

However, he might be like Gary. After all, Kenta is like Ash, Marina is like Misty, Jun'ichi is like Brock, Manaki is like no one, so Kamon might be like Gary! ^O^

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleb
    Ya' think? Hmmm... Nuh, I don't think Kamon would be too much like Gary... I think he'd be more like;

Cold and ruthless to all around him

Unkind to his PKMN

Unkind to Kenta (but not like Gary is to Ash. More of the... Ignoring and; "god... You're so pathetic, -Kenta's last name-...") He probably would call Kenta by his last name, too...

Really, really hating Team Rocket, plus saying; "I'll take care of these goons, -Kenta's last name-, you'd better get back home before you start worrying..."

And if both he and Jun'ichi were in it; he'd probably make his life helll, too... I have the feeling that he'd leave Marina be, though...

I also think that he'd want to try and catch Raikou by stelf...

One more thing. ^_^ He'd probably hide from the Oficer Jenny in the movie! 0_0

I don't know how he'd treat Manaki... I do know that he probably wouldn't like Marina talking about Wataru-sama all the time, though. Because he hates him in the game, and he probably would in the show, too. (Even if he hasn't met him, he might just hate him for being a goody-goody, and for having a reputasion for caring about love and trust for his PKMN...)

Also, his Nidoking and Kenta's Typhlosion might have varies confrentations...

Yep, that's what I think. Uh-hu... *Nods Head*

However, he might be like Gary. After all, Kenta is like Ash, Marina is like Misty, Jun'ichi is like Brock, Manaki is like no one, so Kamon might be like Gary! ^O^

Eh?why would marina be like misty? marina is not crazy over water pokemon
    like misty is. marina dose have blue hair though..but the hair has got nothing to do with the personality...or dose is?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenta/Yoshi
    Eh?why would marina be like misty? marina is not crazy over water pokemon
    like misty is. marina dose have blue hair though..but the hair has got nothing to do with the personality...or dose is?!
    Lol... Marina and Misty both yell a lot

They both like the main chararter romantically (Marina likes Kenta, Misty likes Ash)

They both love themselves

And I don't like either of them. Sorry, I don't...

Kamon and Eusine were the only chararters I liked in the special. Even the Pokemon were iritating... And Kamon wasn't even in it that much (stupid Pokemon company, many would rather see Kamon than some random person!)...

Heh heh your right!(me no like marina or misty either. KENTA IS COOL!!)
    one more thing..i wonder what would happen if kenta and ash meet,marina and misty meet and junichi an brock meet! hmm..

Kayoss Guest

I think Ash and co. already met Junichi in the epi where he battled him in the Johto league.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleb
    Kamon and Eusine were the only chararters I liked in the special. Even the Pokemon were iritating... And Kamon wasn't even in it that much (stupid Pokemon company, many would rather see Kamon than some random person!)...
    Not really. Jun'ichi was a better character to use. Kamon's type of character is commonly seen in most anime. :\
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

one more thing..i wonder what would happen if kenta and ash meet,marina and misty meet and junichi an brock meet! hmm..
    Personally, I think that Ash and Kenta would explode from being far too close to eachother, and Jun'ichi would kill Brock for daring to hit on his precious Marina-chan. :P

As for Misty and Marina... well, not much, really. I'm sure the pathetic, hentai obsessed 12 Year Olds will think up something for them to do.

I notice everyone's bemoaning the lack of a dub, but there's another question I think looms even greater--

Why is this so hard to get *IN JAPAN*?! It was only released on VHS rental--no DVD, no home release. The only way to own a copy is to buy one used from a video store.

Also, Jackson? Reminds me *so* much of JP from Digimon Frontier.

Oh yes, and since this wasn't brought up before, I know I'm not the only person who think Bashou and Buson are an item.

You know, by how everyone talked about this special, I seriously thought Shiranui would do more, but he just gave the mission assignment. I thought he'd be in it more.

And I also thought Jackson would do more too, but Eusine did tons more than him. (btw--I thought Eusine was relatively OOC in this compared to how he is in the games and in For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll. He mentions Suicune *once* and elsewhere he seems like he's on the verge of starting a holy war for the thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani
    I notice everyone's bemoaning the lack of a dub, but there's another question I think looms even greater--

Why is this so hard to get *IN JAPAN*?! It was only released on VHS rental--no DVD, no home release. The only way to own a copy is to buy one used from a video store.

Also, Jackson? Reminds me *so* much of JP from Digimon Frontier.

Oh yes, and since this wasn't brought up before, I know I'm not the only person who think Bashou and Buson are an item.

You know, by how everyone talked about this special, I seriously thought Shiranui would do more, but he just gave the mission assignment. I thought he'd be in it more.

And I also thought Jackson would do more too, but Eusine did tons more than him. (btw--I thought Eusine was relatively OOC in this compared to how he is in the games and in For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll. He mentions Suicune *once* and elsewhere he seems like he's on the verge of starting a holy war for the thing)
    No, you're not. About Buson and Bashou, I mean. I think that the animation thing you made a while back perfectly sums it up. ("I'm Bashou. And this is my b*tch, Buson." "That's PARTNER." "Shut up.".) I mean, seriously. Buson is a pretty strong and powerful looking guy, yet he obeys EVERY SINGLE ORDER Bashou barks at him. "Buson, capture Raikou!" "Buson, stop messing around!" "Buson, get me some cheese!" XD

As for Eusine... well, I made a note about that in the Anime Quotes Thread. I haven't seen 'For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll' (I have Master Quest Boxset coming soon though... expect pictures of the lovely couple!) but I know that from what I've heard, he was nothing like the Eusine I saw in the Raikou Special.

In that ep, Eusine basically was ready to start a holy war on Ash because Ash pointed to a picture of Suicune and said "I met Suicune!"

Eusine basically ranted about how Ash wasn't worthy, and must be lying, and challenged him for "defaming Suicune".

Not quite the behavior we saw from him in the special, where he only mentions the thing *once* and only in reference to the other dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Personally, I think that Ash and Kenta would explode from being far too close to eachother, and Jun'ichi would kill Brock for daring to hit on his precious Marina-chan. :P

As for Misty and Marina... well, not much, really. I'm sure the pathetic, hentai obsessed 12 Year Olds will think up something for them to do.

Explode as in how? in anger or seriosly explode O_O ?
    Me just heard the theme song to raikou special "aratanaru chikai" it was called "renewed oath" in english.I seen lyrics in English(anime lyrics.com)

Explode as in how? in anger or seriosly explode O_O ?
    Me just heard the theme song to raikou special "aratanaru chikai" it was called "renewed oath" in english.I seen lyrics in English(anime lyrics.com)
    Actually explode. Because Kenta= Ash.3, in my opinion. (Ritchie being Ash.2, of course.)

Oh, I remember hearing out Eusine's behavoior. In regards to his treatment of Ash, anyway. I personally *agree* with Eusine... I mean, how come somebody that is practically in *love* with the thing, (While juggling his relationship with Morty, and having the odd fling with Wallace, obviously.) doesn't get to see it, while some *kid* not only gets to see said Pokemon, but Ho-Oh too! (Same with Morty. Nobody can blame him for not believing Ash's little story. :P)

Why is it any suprise Minaki was OoC? o_O There wasn't any need for him to be obsessing over Suikun in this special when there was another Legendary who was in trouble. There's plenty of time for him to obsess over Suikun later. For the time being, Raikou and all other Electric Pokémon were in danger. You could tell he has a love for all Pokémon, despite his obsession with Suikun, just by how angry he became with Bashou and Buson.

Speaking of the two, I think it's because one is the leader of the two. :P Sakaki is the one who decides who gets partnered up and I'm sure he chooses on the leader of the two. Bashou had a much cooler head than Buson did, so it'd make sense for him to be the leader of the pair.

Doesn't Viper pair people up? He was the head of training, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani
    Doesn't Viper pair people up? He was the head of training, I thought.

Viper?what are we talking about? me confused..(kenta cool,
    kenta cool,kenta cool! :P)

Viper--Mohawk Man from Origin of Love and Truth

Ohhh ok.so pairing up?is this geting of the subject?
    (me sorry im asking to much questsions..)

I'm just thinking that he's the one to assign partners. See the above points about Bashou and Buson.

Oh i get it now(it took a bit.sometimes my brain goes
    slower than other days..)

Kenta/Yoshi, you have good instinks, you should listen to them! Anyone who doesn't like Marina or Misty is wize behond their years...

Anyways, Kamon should have been in it instead of Jun'ichi. Or both, makes no differance. The point is, people wanted to see a game-based movie. And since Kenta and Marina were in it, Kamon should have been, too.

About meeting some of them. I think that Ash, Brock, May and Max should meet Marina (Dani, actually) sometime in their Hoenn travels. They should also meet Kamon and Wally some time, too. But I don't think Ash should meet any of the male protegimists (Kenta (Yoshi), Brendan, Wes etc.) until the very end. It would be a really intresting showdown if they all met...

Ash: U-huh-huh! I'm in the world championship! (like you'll ever get there, Ash!)

Misty: Ash is sure excited...

Brock: Sure is.

Max: Why shouldn't he be?! How many trainers get into the world championships?!

May: Not many.

Misty, Brock, May & Max: *all smile*

Ash: Oh, right! Let's get in there and win!

Pikachu: Pi-Pikachu!

Tittle: Do-do-do-dodo: "Final showdown, part one!" dododdo-do-do-do

I have the feeling that their personelities would be like:

Kenta (Yoshi): we all ready know

Brendan: Kind of like Ash

Wes: Cold and agragent (Manaki?)

Yeah your right.Ever wondered what pkmn kenta has other than
    typhlosion an beedrill?This is what i think:

typhlosion
    beedrill
    aipom(from pkmn special)
    fearow
    sandslash
    venomoth

yup.thats what i think.
    also,i heard from some type of fanfic(this means it is not true.
    i forot wich fanfic and website..)that kenta's last name is
    toboushi.weird huh?

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast