Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Legend Of Thunder! (003)

Recdently re-watched this whole mini movie/special and I really wish Ethan was the one in the main series instead of Ash. I like this episodes because I really love Raikou and he is just plain awesome. Also this Team Rocket Duo is pretty much ruthless to get what they need.

Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

Great movie (though the dub was edited seriously heavily)
    And I agree with everyone who thinks Ethan/Jimmy should have been the main character instead of Ash.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Brilliant and I find I can watch it again and again. Nice look at what it'd be like without Ash. Only downside being I quite wanted the characters to be further explored but alas...
    Having traveled through the Kanto (x2), Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos regions, plus the Orange & Decolore Islands, competing in six regional Pokémon League competitions, winning the Orange League, defeating the Kanto Battle Frontier, seeing/ meeting each of the rare and powerful Legendary/ Mythical Pokémon, some on numerous occasions, and continually fighting vigilantly against six villainous teams, Ash has apparently now decided to go to school.

Hmmm I liked seeing Raikou having a big role finally, but I didn't like how Hun had a gender change in the dub. Also Eugine, Vincent, Jimmy and Marina having different names compared to the main anime was a huge dubbing oversight. :[

Lol, so now Eusine was Eugene and he had a different VA? 4Kids showed their lack of consistency here...

The dub of this wasn't that bad minus the name inconsistencies. Jimmy sounded great & he was enjoyable to watch and I wish he was our protag instead of Satoshi. 7.5/10

I rally liked these episodes.

At first I found it hard to adjust to the characters as I don't remember them from anywhere but after reading here I guess they are just in this special.

It wasn't a fun episode

3DS friend code: 2595-4852-2744

------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738