(Pre-Approved by Kiori)
I have been scanning the rules over and thoroughly, but I am not sure if I can just post a shipping thread without permission, and I don't want to burden a mod by having them close it because I needed to have it ok'ed. The ship is of course Hoennshipping, since the last thread was closed, but here's the new one with more information to make sure we do not violate any rules.
Alright! We all know the Heroes of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. We also knew from the first time we turned our GBAs and SPs on that Brendan (The Male Character) and May (Female Counterpart) had a G-Rated 'Thing' for each other.
As the game progressed, we saw somewhat of bonding, some of us thought the idea of them crushing on one another was sweet. What was this affection they had? Hoennshipping. The fan-made pairing of May and Brendan aka Sapphire and Ruby. That however, falls in line with Franticshipping, a parallel of the Hoenn Characters, only they DID have feelings for each other and Brendan did get his spotlight.
So here, this thread is for people who are shippers of the May X Brendan pairing.
Most people like it because of it being purposely put in the RSE Series. Anyone is free to join of course, but MUST abide by not only the SPPf Shipper Community Rules, but by our set too.
1. Absolutely, Positively NO SPAMMING! We really don't want to get closed up because of chat boxes and other nonsense, which I attributed to in the previous Hoennshipping forum. This is clear in the Shipper Community Rules.
2. Don't take crack shots at other May x Ash or May x Drew shippings (Advanceshipping and Contestshipping) You may not like them, but they are still valid and have just as much right to be supported as we support Hoennshipping. Better yet, no cheap shots at any other Shippings at all!
3. Talk only about Hoennshipping. Franticshipping may be talked about, but there's another thread for that.
3. Don't swear at or bully any members here. Even though you can hide behind your keyboard and monitor, people have feelings, don't hurt them.
4. Absolutely anyone can place any Hoennshipping Pictures and Fan-art here.
5. We don't need a link to HLBMA. We know it exists and that it is epic. This falls under advertising, unless you recommend it (use the PM feature for this)
6. Try to stick to the Anime Hoennshipping, Franticshipping has its own discussion, use it there.