Thread: Pokemon D/P/P:The Adventure of A Life Time

Default Pokemon D/P/P:The Adventure of A Life Time

Chapter 1:The New Trainers

A 10 year old boy named Matt saw the report about the Red Gyrados and started to Prof. Rowan's lab to get a Pokemon with his father and his partner Hariyama. A 10 year old girl named Dawn did the same with her father and his Alakazam. They both arrive and randomly pick a Pokeball. They both threw the Pokeballs. Matt recieved a Piplup which he named Pip and Dawn got a Chimchar which she named Chim. Matt then asked "Hey Dawn wanna travel with me?". Dawn replied with "Sure Matt". They started to go but Prof.Rowan said "Wait" and gave them PokeDexes so they could record all the Pokemon in Sinnoh for him.

Dawn and Matt started by going to the Pokemart and bought Pokeballs and Potions for their Pokemon. Matt and Dawn decided to have a quick battle against each other. Matt sent out Pip and Dawn sent out Chim. Matt started by telling Pip to use Pound. Pip pounded Chim with all his might and almost KO'ed Chim. Dawn quickly said use Scratch and Chim hit Pip hard. Matt told Pip to use Bubble and Pip obyed and knocked out Chim.

After they healed there Pokemon Matt caught a male Ralts and Starly while Dawn caught a Bidoof and HootHoot.

.. Dude.

Fail.

Utterly.

What did you do, pop open Platinum/Pearl/Diamond, play for five minutes and think, I MUST WRITE DOWN MY EXACT ADVENTURES!!! But not only that- I won't add any originality or creativity, and I will post it in the fanfic section, and completely ignore the rules because they don't apply to me!

And ignore anything I might have learned from books if I read something targeted at someone older than the age of 8!

They did this. They did this. They did this. They did this. They did this. They did this. This and this and then they did this.

Go read Advice for Aspiring Authors. Go read the rules.

How about also putting more effort and detail into your writing. Aka, Matt was really excited, barely able to focus on the report about a Red Gyarados that had supposedly been reported in the Lake of Rage in the land of Johto, far across the ocean.

The reason for this was because today Matt had just turned ten, and the anxious child could barely sit still or focus on anything as this meant one thing now. Matt would be able to obtain his first pokemon today!

/sigh.

And no you may not use the example.

Sorry I didn't have much time to do this and that was just storyline following and cathing Pokemon for final team sort of chapter
    Last edited by pokemondude456; 23rd March 2009 at 8:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemondude456 View Post
    Sorry I didn't have much time to do this and that was just storyline following and cathing Pokemon for final team sort of chapter
    This would have been avoided if you had ACTUALLY READ THE RULES.

GASP. In them it says Use a word writing program!! So you basically admited to writing this up in the reply box. Bad. Bad. User.