Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fly Me To The Moon! (213)

i liked watching this episode i can say that but i wonder how high that pidgey came? too me it looked a bit too high, i'll give it a 9/10.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Hmm...a filler episode. Yes - it was most definitely that. Surely people were bored with Pidgey episodes by that time in Johto? I know I was.
    The only good thing about it I suppose was to see Meowth's good side for a change. Also, the following made me chuckle a little:
    Whilst watching Destiny Deoxys, I thought of this episode. Rayquaza attacked Deoxys because it invaded Rayquaza's territory - the ozone layer. I thought it'd be extremely humorous for the inspirational Pidgey to get up there and then be blasted away by Rayquaza.

Do the Robot!

I love this episode. Such a great story for a Pidgey. I wish Ash's Pidgeotto had a story like this.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Oh i love this episode, Meowth is so kind...the best episode i ever knew!
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

So sweet and amazing episode. Those baby pidgeys are so cute!

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I nearly cried when I saw this episode. It was too touching.

The outsider of Ash's team.

I thought this was an amazing episode. Orville was a great inspiration in following your dream. I didn't cry during this episode but it got me thinking. I don't care if it wasn't realistic that a pokemon can fly in space, it was still an amazing story. I enjoyed seeing Meowth's good side come back for a change. I found it touching that Meowth was Orville's inspiration for its flight. I wonder how long it will take for the pudgy Pidgey to get back into shape to be able to fly.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I really loved this episode.
    Usually i don't love Pidgey episodes but this one was really great.
    I loved the way that Pidgey fulfilled his dream - to leave the atmosphere and see the moon. It was pretty exciting.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Even with that interesting story about a Pidgey that wanted to fly to the moon, this episode wasn't very good.More Whirl Island Filler, it looks like. I only liked that Meowth was determined to help the Pidgey reach it's goal, even if Meowth himself acted so out of character, that it was borderline ridiculous. Those fat flight-less Pidgey that roamed the island where this episode took place looked positively funny though, so I laughed when those were shown haha. A pretty boring episode, regardless. 4/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 6th December 2010 at 10:28 PM.

Wow I really like this episode. I got to be honest when I saw the fat Pidgey I started to laugh because is really strange seeing a bird that fat O_O. But my favorite part was when Meowth just came out of nowhere and told this little bird to not give up. Wow I can't believe that the Pidgey was that high up in space... And I also liked the part when the balloon was falling into the ground and all the overweight Pidgeys came and help.. Other than that I rate it a 10/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

A great episode. A filler, but a great filler. Meowth is not 100% evil and he showed his "human side" (altough that expression isn't the best when it comes to Meowth).

Meowth is a great character, he does fit in Team Rocket while he doesn't at the same time, if you understand what I mean.

A question still unanswered: were the Pudgey-Pidgeys able to fly because of unrealistic willpower, thanks to Orville reaching his goal, or did the Pudgey-Pidgeys secretly lose just enough weight to fly?

Milotic
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 9th February 2012 at 11:06 PM.

This episode was ok... It's sad to see overweight Pidgeys in this episode... I'm very glad Orville achieved his big dream. It was cool seeing the gang and TR working together in this episode.

40/100

A very good episode. I'm glad he and his Pidgeys achevied his goal this episode was kinda sad. A very good filler.

8/10

The baby Pidgey just made me wonder why we don't get to see every Pokemon at that stage...they were unbelievably cute.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Meowth was absolutely great in this episode. I think it was nice if you look at the symbolic function of this episode. I mean, it shows that with enough hope, determination, you can get far in what you are trying to accomplish. I like such symbolism implemented in episodes like this. While this was a filler episode and probably not the most interesting one, I just loved to see Meowth and Pidgey in this episode one.

I liked this episode, even though it wasn't that interesting. I really liked Wilbur too. I found it touching that Meowth was Orville's inspiration for its flight. Really loved the part with Orville achieving his dream of going into space. Seeing Meowth & Orville at the end was really great too since I wasn't expecting that. It was a good way to end the episode.

The Pidgey was so cute trying to fly. I liked it, but it was interesting to see that Pokemon could go much higher in the air than humans and not need as much oxygen.

I loved the episode, it was so touching. I enjoyed watching it Orville was great and it was good to see Team Rocket being nice again

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This was an Okay filler, but Mewoth(Who was a bit OOC)and Orvile(Pidgey)were great in this episode. Orvile was really determined, I liked how Orvile finally achived his dream in the end. it's surprising to see Orvile flying that high in the space.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 19th August 2013 at 8:42 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12