Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Takin' It To The Chinchou (214)

This episode was, unfortunately, quite mediocre - aside from the introduction to Chinchou. I mean, there was not much interesting stuff going on during this episode and was in some instances, even predictable. Oh well, at least most of the filler episodes during the Whirl arc happened at the beginning - the real interesting stuff with the Whirl Cup is just to about to begin.

A nice episode, I loved how Misty got mad at Ash for getting them lost in the beginning of the episode. Also loved the teasing between Ash and Misty across the cliff. Chinchou are cute, Misty should have caught one. It was sad how Bright had to leave Dayton though. I thought it was funny seeing Misty almost jump off the boat to try and catch the Corsola at the end.

It was a decent episode. It's good Totodile knew what Ash meant the second time when he told him to use Water Gun. I thought he would have messed up.

It review time!

The episode begins with Ash and the gang on a cable car to bluefinline to take a farry ride to yellow rock Isle, but it seem that they took the wrong cable car and took them to the town call blue Lagoon A Chinchou appears and Misty fangirls over it and wants to catch it. She thorws the PokeBall like an idiot not remembering to weaking the Pokemon first. [I hit my head on the desk] "Why would she do that when she has to battle it first before she thorws the ball. what a dumb Ash move!" Any way the Chinchou belongs to someone and I'm not carrying if Misty caught it or not. They introduce themself to the Chichou trainer who name is Dayton and invited them to a parade of the Chinchou. Team Rocket easedrop and want to cacth the Chinchou. Proffesor Oak explains the history of the Chinchou Parade. Dayton tell the gang that him and his dad are in charge of the parade. Dayton ask his dad if the gang could be in the parade too as he agrees and call the Chinchou with a whistle. As the Chinchou march to their stomping ground, the towns people thows water at them to keep their engry up. The Chinchou crossed a rope bridge, but they were scared at first then they walked bridge anyway. Team Rocket shows up to cause trouble as always. They tried to use a capture net, but it failed and Ash and Dayton blasted them off. Now that Ash and Dayton are seprated from the other and decided to go they spearate ways to the ocean. After some stupid teasting from Ash and Misty. [Why do they need this again it pointless!] As night came the Chinchou started to lose energy and Dayton forgot to bring the water. Ash used his Totodile to recovered their engery by using Water Gun. Ash, Dayton and the Chinchou walked over a valley and Dayton stumbles over and falls. Part 2 begins with Dayton in the bottom of the cliff with his leg injured. It started to rain heavly and Ash started looking for Dayton. The Chinchou went down the cliff and used their abilties to make a path to see where they were going and letting Dayton hear the Chinchou and see the light they were making. Dayton hugs Bright and thanks him for finding him. The rain stopped and they continue on their way. As the reuoined with the others, the Chincho then got captured by you guessed it, Team Rocket. They took the Chincho in a cage. Ash tries to use Pikachu, Totodile and Bayleaf, but fails to make a scarch on it. Dayton's Dad told his son to use Thunder Wave. [Why to steal Ash's Thunder!] The Thunder Wave broke though the cage and send the Chinchou to the sea. [Thanks Team idiot] Ash and Dayton send the third blasting off again with Thunderbolt and Thunder Wave. [Why did Wobbeffet make noise when it wasn't out of it PokeBall?] Dayton and Bright has their good byes to one of another and the Chichou swam back to their breeding grounds. Team Rocket get zapped by the Chinchou again. And the episode ends with Misty wanting to cacth the lone Corsola. [Sigh this is the wrost running gag for Misty's ever. 'My Misyt hating side' Jump off the ship, jump off the ship of the Pokemon.]

This episode was boring and a waste of time! The charaters were boring! The plot was dull as a paper bag. And Misty fangirling over Water Pokemon thorws all her logic out the window and makes her as stupid as Ash at times.This episode devers a 2/10. I'm P96822 and I hope this episode will the dumb momments of a filler!
    Last edited by p96822; 26th June 2013 at 1:34 PM.

I liked the episode, it was emotional and sad in parts but I'm glad it had a happy ending. I don't get why people call it a "filler" because it isn't really a filler. If every episode was jsut a gym battle then it would be boring, we need variety.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Meh .... aside from Chinchou's anime debut, this filler episode was bland and tasteless.
    But I liked the part where Misty was trying to jump off the boat for catching that Corsola, that was the only good part of this episode in my opinion.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I don't have anything to say regarding the story/plot of the episode because it wasn't that exciting.
    What I do have to say is this: that one piece of BGM that played when TRs net snagged the bridge, probably my favorite piece of BGM in the show. And I usually don't pay that much attention to the BGM.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I loved how enthusiastic Misty was to catch Chinchou; I'm still pressed that it didn't happen. Sigh. Anyway, the whole tradition of leading Chinchou across the island was interesting and I laughed when Team Rocket failed to snatch all the Chinchou on the bridge. TR being zapped by the school of Chinchou at the end was funny as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12