Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Corsola Caper! (215)

The whole time I was watching this episode I wondered how does Crosola accessories make someone queen? Well that really wasn't the important part of this episode I'm glad that Misty got a Corsola. Misty's Corsola is my favorite Misty Pokemon. I'll rate this episode 8/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

This episode was ok... The Corsola were very cute. It was very cool to see Misty catch her own Corsola. The Corsola names very bizarre. It was very funny seeing Brock pull Misty by the ear.

20/100

Ahh, this episode aired not too long ago...Misty was really after Corsola for so long, and she ended up getting a very gifted one with a lot of energy strength...500 heists for team rocket, 500 blast offs...Lol, too much...

I loved how Misty finally got her Corsola...and she was finally able to get a new team and family member, and put her lure ball to good use.

100/100!!

Good to see Misty getting the Corsola she wanted. Aside from that, not really an outstanding episode, but not boring or bad as well, 10/10 purely for Misty getting a cute Corsola.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 29th September 2012 at 3:44 PM.

I loved this episode! Misty finally got a Corsola which is great. Misty is amazing, so is Ash!

I love this episode, nice to see Misty catch herself the best Corsola and add another water Pokemon to her team. Makes me happy, and Brock pulling Misty by the ear made NO sense. Lastly Psyduck SLAYS me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I love this episode, nice to see Misty catch herself the best Corsola and add another water Pokemon to her team. Makes me happy, and Brock pulling Misty by the ear made NO sense. Lastly Psyduck SLAYS me.
    - I also love this episode, and Misty catching Corsola. She wanted it so badly, I was so glad when I saw her catch it for the first time.
    - Brock pulling Misty by the ear was funny, for a change. It doesn't make sense, but it was so funny!
    - Psyduck is awesome!

Nice to see that the spotlight was focused on Misty during this episode. She deserved to get that Corsola after rambling about it for the past three previous episodes.

A good episode focusing on Misty, I loved how Psyduck appeared, It's so funny and adorable. The Corsola crystals were very beautiful. It's so great that Misty finally caught Corsola after wanting one for a while. Nice to know it's not your regular Corsola either, but one with a lot of strength and energy.

I'm glad that Misty got a Corsola that she always wanted. But at the same time, Misty got ear pulled by Brock. Wonderful.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

LOL @ Brock pulling Misty's ear AGAIN.

Oddly enough, COrsola was one of the last Pokemon I expected from her.
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Yes! Staryu appears and kicks some butt. It's good Misty finally got herself a Corsola. Recover and Mirror Coat are some interesting moves. I wish she used Staryu to catch Corsola with

Quote Originally Posted by GoodPokemonTrainer121 View Post
    The whole time I was watching this episode I wondered how does Crosola accessories make someone queen? Well that really wasn't the important part of this episode I'm glad that Misty got a Corsola. Misty's Corsola is my favorite Misty Pokemon. I'll rate this episode 8/10
    I thought the same thing. xD I guess Jessie just FELT like a queen wearing that stuff... xD I don't know.

Really I don't like Misty's Corsola because it's personallty is like Ash's Totodile a bit. Where jumps up and down just remainds me of Ash's Totodile's dancing. I though when it tackled those other Corsola, I though it was very rude and should have gotten a talked down to then prised as a good Pokemon. "Its show affection" my right foot! This Pokemon nearly made your house float away because of showing it affectings to the others! I though Misty was a little bit annoying in this because of her dream of cacthing a Corlsola and getting destacted from their main goal of finding the other Corsola. I love Noctowl popping Team Rocket's balloon for some reason.

This episode get a 4.5 out of 10!
    Last edited by p96822; 26th June 2013 at 5:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    It made perfect sense cos they were in the midst of helping the family finding the Corsola so capturing that Corsola would have just been selfish and rude, I stand by Brock on this.

Psyduck slays you? Psyduck is a nob in the anime, he is so annoying!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This was a Good episode, I liked how Misty saved Mika at the beginning. LOL ... Brock pulling Misty's ear was hilarious, she kinda deserved it for pulling his ear all the time.
    The Corsola names were weird, the dubbers should have used better names for them.
    It's nice to see Misty getting herself a Corsola ...... After all, she wanted to catch a Corsola for a long time.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    The Corsola names were weird, the dubbers should have used better names for them
    I thought it was funny, it was ike that advert that used to be on TV where the guy got a new job and loads of them had similar names lol

It's nice to see Misty getting herself a Corsola ...... After all, she wanted to catch a Corsola for a long time
    Agreed

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Finally Kasumi got another Pokémon and she caught it through a battle. This is another time to have a Pokémon that was caught in Lure Ball. I wished that they can use other types of monster ball to catch Pokémon in the future. Sunnygo is cute and I would like to see Kasumi use it more at later battles.

Its kinda baffling that this was the only capture Misty made for the entire span of Johto. I mean out of a 156 episode arc, Misty only captures 1 new Pokemon? On top of that look at the placement of this episode, there were only roughly 50 or so Johto episodes after this one, and most of them were Ash-centric, so we didn't get to see it much either. Why did they not have her capture this Pokemon earlier in the series, or more than one Pokemon?

Its quite shocking when you realize Misty only made one capture for an entire arc like Johto. I don't know what the writers had against Misty capturing Pokemon especially when there were other Johto pokemon like Wooper or Chinchou she could have gotten.

Haha, now you put it like that, it is kinda crazy but I guess she does have Togepi who is a Johto Pokemon.

Now Misty knows how it feels when she pulls Brocks ear all the time.
    Meowth said the second blast off in the episode was their 500th. Technically, that one would have been the 501st one.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I really liked seeing all the jewelry made from Corsola coral, especially that crown that Jessie stole. Speaking of which, her little fantasy scene was funny, and seeing Brock pull Misty's ear made me shriek as well. I was surprised when Misty caught Corsola in her Lure Ball instead of a normal Poke Ball, but at least it's continuity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12