Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Corsola Caper! (215)

Default The Corsola Caper! (215)

The Corsola Caper!

Heading towards the next Island, Ash & Co. see a floating house thats about to be caught into a Whirlpool. Misty is eager to help and rescues the girl. They find out most of the town is made up with Corsola...Misty is eager to get one. Will She?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Waterstar Misty Guest

Misty finally gets her cute little Corsola, the entire time Misty kept trying to capture it, but this time Brock was the one who pulled her away, looks like he was getting her back for all those times she pulled him away from girls.

Factory Head Noland Guest

I never actually saw this episode, is the Corsola that Misty caught the one standing on the pier in a previous episode when Misty was on the ship?

Waterstar Misty Guest

No, i don't think it is, it could be, but it probaly isn't cuz the Corsola that Misty caught was being taken care by another family on Yellow Rock Isle.

Ororo Munroe Guest

The one Misty caught was the hyper one that kind of annoyed all the other Corsola.

I'm happy that Misty got herself a corsola, it's very hyper, but is really strong, a perfect match for Misty.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I can't help liking Corsola, it's so cute. I'm glad Misty finally caught one in this episode, and she finally used her lure ball (I'm still wondering if she and Ash and Brock will ever use the special pokeballs that they haven't used yet). Jessie was also great in this episode. I liked how she put the crown on and how she acted like a queen. LOL The only part I didn't like about the episode was all the silly corsola names, but otherwise the episode was fine.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

OMGZ NINJA MISTY, PWN. Seriously, though, I couldn't help laughing when Misty kicked away the cable.

Jessie has way too big an ego, IMO, needs some serious deflation.

It's a shame Corsola loses its insane personality after this episode. It's still very persistent, but no longer hyperactive. Meh.

The Corsola names were just horrible. I liked the family, though, good character designs.

The 'Living on Corsola Habitats' seemed a little bit like enslavement at first, but the Corsola didn't really seem to mind.

There was some foreshadowing in the episode prior to this one, where Misty was going berserk over a wild Corsola she saw near the Chinchou's home. Interesting, but a bit late.

Misty was almost too eager to catch the thing. It's not like Corsola is the only Water Pokémon in Johto(come to think of it, shouldn't she have tried to catch one of the Chinchou in the epsiode before this?).

Overall rating:
    8.4 out of 10

Not really all that interesting, though we get to see a fair bit of the rarely-seen Corsola. Should've been better, considering it's a capture episode.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 7th December 2005 at 1:48 AM.

I wonder if Yellow Rock Isle's yellow rocks were rich in Sulfur (therefore making them yellow).

The evil pink thing joins the group and joins the anals of the tiny titans. They made Corsola too good for my taste. I mean, considering it was a weak Pokemon in the games, they made them appear to be the ultimate Pokemon in the anime. Can't we at least be reasonable? Though this is from the same people who have made Water Gun insanely powerful.

Although an entertaining episode, it was the beginning of another bad note for Johto.
    Last edited by The Big Al; 5th December 2005 at 2:05 AM.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Finally, Misty caught Corsola, she's wanted one for a while

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ?*Virulent Tsunami*? View Post
    The Corsola names were just horrible.
    I just saw the Japanese version, and if you're curious, I think these are the original names (not 100% positive, though).

Anii (Anny)
    Unii
    Kanii
    Henii
    Tonii (Tony)
    Tanii
    Konii (Cony)
    Nanii (Nanny)
    Hanii (Honey)

They all seem to be derived from the "Sanii" in Saniigo. BTW, I just HAVE to comment on this...

is it just me, or was that stand packing something else made out of coral? XD

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Well, those are a bit better. Shame that the Japanese nicknames are never kept for the dub (Leon > Sparky).
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Misty uses her Poliwhirl and a Lure Ball to catch Corsola right?
    RangerShipping Fan
    Solana x Lunick forever!

Good episode nice to see Misty catch herself a Corsola and add another water Pokemon to her team. I loved the scenes with Brock carting Misty off by the ear it was a nice change of pace to see. I liked Mika's & Andrea's dresses they both looked very pretty in them, one of the few times i've been impressed on how the animators made the side characters look.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

he he, i'm glad she cought herself a corsola, it would be time. i'll gibve this episode a 8/10.

Quite a good episode.Im glad that Misty finally captured corsola which she wanted to get so much and the whole episode was interesting to watch.

The scenes with Misty kicking the cable and Brock pulling her away were hilarious.Overall this was one of the better episodes.I only wished she used her corsola more during Johto but oh well i cant really complain.Afterall she did used her a lot during Whirl Cup and later in some other episodes.

Misty finally gets a Corsola! I'm so happy that she got one; it's a good fit for her. I also liked the basis of the episode... building your houses on piles of Corsola... fun, if not danged near unusual. I'd like to try living on one ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Finally - she's captured one! Maybe she might shut up about it for a while!
    Brock pulling Misty away was a nice reversal of roles. Also, the idea of living above Corsola nests sounds very familiar to Pacifidlog town - perhaps the games designers thought it a good idea to copy?

Do the Robot!

Pretty intense episode. But what logic is it to live on a floating house? ._.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Nah...it was ok...Corsola is cute..thats all
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Nice Episode! Those Corsolas are cute but thay sound annoying.
    I think thats meouths 1st fantastic boss gift. (I think)

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

LOVE this episode :] corsola is the CUTEST water pokemon ever! ^_^ I loved the whirl islands, but this was best episode, IMO :]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

I thought this was a good episode. I'm glad that Misty was finally able to catch a Corsola. I liked the Corsola horn artwork in this episode. I thought it was very unique and beautiful. The Corsola Misty captured seems to be very strong, so I can't wait to see it used in battle. I thought the houses on the Corsola nests were interesting.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I loved to see Misty getting a Corsola, it was great for her.

And Poliwhirl was great.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

So Ash and Co. find a floating house? It seems just like the floating houses that are seen in Pacifidlog Town, at least in the games anyway.

I thought this was a great chance for Misty to shine. The Whirl Islands were the best place to showcase Misty and Water Pokemon in general and I was glad that despite the fiasco that occured as usual, that Misty got her chance at finally catching a Corsola. It suits her well.

Loved the battle between Corsola and Poliwhirl too, which lead up to Corsola's capture. It had been a while since Poliwhirl shined. 8/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast