Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mantine Overboard (216)

A nice episode, I liked Luka. Being a big water fan I loved how Ash, Misty, & Luka went on an underwater expedition to search for the Silver Wing relic . I was surprised that Misty looked up Mantine on the Pokedex when she already encountered one in the third movie. I always enjoy seeing Water Pokemon in their natural environment. The sunken ship was also really great & interesting.

I don't know why, but this episode always made me fear Mantine. I don't know why. Anyways, it was a good one. It was funny how Pikachu tried to go in the water after Ash.

This episode was a better episode then the last two I've watched. I like Luka as a charater and found it intressing thing here and there. I don't like Mantine voice. I laugh at Misty when she said. "Now a Water Pokemon Trainer to a fighter." when she did almost nothing and Ash stole her spotlight for riding a Mantine.

This is a great episode, I loved the mystery around the Silver Wing! Great viewing

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This episode was a good way to start of the arc. I liked the CotD Luka who was searching for the Silver Wing. Brock, as always tries to filrt with her ..... but Misty drags him away by pulling his hear.
    Nice to see Mantine getting an anime appearance, I liked how it was protecting the Remorade.
    The underwater scenes were good and Pikachu looked funny in that little Scuba-suit.
    I'm glad Luka got the Silver Wing in the end.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This episode was not too impressive in my opinion. Just a group of people find a treasure and Rocket tried to steal it in the midway. The only funny scene was Rocket Dan introduction on screen. But I think their submarine should prevent the electric attacks first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12