Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Octillery The Outcast! (217)

Default Octillery The Outcast! (217)

Octillery The Outcast!

Ash & Co. have made it to the Whirl Cup. They meet a guy with Remoraid and train to help him get an Octillery. However Team Rocket want to nab then Octillery. Can Ash & Co. stop them aswell as qualify for the Whirl Cup Finals?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ororo Munroe Guest

This has Octillery in it so of course it's good. I like how Octillery left a trail when TR got it like Horsea did in the Battling Eevee Brothers episode.

I think octillery has a really annoying voice, but otherwise the episode is okay (I liked octillery better in the episode where it clamped onto Max). The whole storyline about the remoraids rejecting octillery was sad, but at least they grew to like it again by the end of the episode. I did like Ash in the octillery costume. I love it when Ash has on those wacky disguises, it's always funny.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Aww, Octillery's voice was so cute ^_^. Dunno why I thought so, but meh, I did.

Poor Octillery, being rejected by its....er, clan, I guess you'd call it. That's a shame. But of course, everything works out in the end.

The animation in this episode was kinda strange. The little boy looked freakish at times o_0

Octillery single-handedly handed TR's arses to them on a stick. W00t for Octillery .

I dunno why I thought so, but the Water Guns saving Octillery was cool.

TR actually did a good job this episode. If they were stealthy like that all the time, rather than popping up everywhere, they'd have a much better chance of succeeding at a theft.

XD Ash the Octillery. Octillery's reaction was also golden, IMO. Owned by Water Gun ;D

Preliminaries.....Heh, what's there to say? There was NOTHING. All I can say is the Magikarp Trainer's a poon for entering it and the Seel Trainer was ugly <_<

Overall rating:
    8.6 out of 10
    I actually liked this episode, even if the battles were pretty much nonexistant. Octillery's a cool Pokémon, and I liked watching it in action.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion

You know what..Octillery's Trainer kinda sounds like Max...just noticed that..anyway..I liked it..
    I'm your biggest fan,
    I'll follow you until you love me<3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/zvo3zt.gif[/IMG]

LOL, for some reason I really like Octillery's voice, but it was kind of sad to see all the Remoraid avoid Octillery

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Once again we see Ash dress up as a Pokemon and get rejected it's very hilarious. Very nice episode with Remoraid evolving into an Octillery and then getting rejected by the other Remoraid but at least they accepted it in the end and even evolved to be with it.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode was meh at best in my opinion.The only exciting thing was Remoraid evolution in Octillery.I was quite dissapointed with preliminaries which were so short that we almost got to see nothing from it.

The battle between that guy and Misty was ok but i wished it lasted little longer.However i find sad that other Remoraids rejected Octillery at beginning but fortunately everything concluded fine in the end.Overall not a bad episode but it could have been better.

Yes, yes and yes. Ash in an Octillery costume! <3

I loved Misty's battle with... Hichiro? The pillars over water; that is so cool! It's great to see both Ash and Misty qualified for the Whirl CUp ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This episode was okay. It was sad seeing Octillery rejected by all the Remoraid

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was kinda stupid how the remoraid avoided octillery, to be honest it was a bit useless, anyway it was a good episode.

It was an Ok episode...i saw better ones
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I always think Octillerys are vishes.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I wish they would have focused a little more on Ash and Misty's prelimanary battles for the Whirl Cup. I thought it was kind of sad that all of the other Remoraid rejected Octillery. However, I liked seeing Ash in the Octillery costume trying to cheer Octillery up. I thought Octillery leaving a trail behind Team Rocket was a very smart idea. I was also happy to see all of the Remoraid use Water Gun to prevent Octillery from falling. However, I hope Marcellus has a big enough tank to hold all the Octillery he now has.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

This was a strange episode.

i just loved to see Ash and Misty training to the tournament, that's all.

4/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Interesting to see Misty and Co help a trainer evolve his Pokemon. That hasn't occured in a while.

I liked that Octillery had problems after it's evolution like Charizard, but this time it was problems with it's appearance as opposed to it's attitude.

Glad that problem was resolved, making this an interesting Whirl Island episode. 7/10

Oh the Octillery was so cute and I love his voice.. It was really sad to see those mean Remoraids not hanging out with the Octillery.. I rate this episode a 6/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Octillery for the 1st time. I'm glad the Remoraid evolved at the end just for Octillery. Octazooka is a very cool attack. Octillery's voice is very odd to listen to. Ash dressing up as Octillery was very funny to see. It was cool seeing Ash and Misty get through the Preliminarys, too bad there wasn't much of it shown.

40/100

This episode was alright it was nice sseing Octillery for the first time. Cool to see an evolotion I do not know how a fish evolved into a octupus.Octazooka was a strong attack.

6/10

Ash in the Octillery suit was awesome!

I love this episode, first, the battle between Remoraid and Corsola (although it should've lasted a little longer). Also, good to see a happy end.

I liked this episode!

But how good can Ash actually be in the whirl cup, when all he seems to be using is Totodile. He has a Kingler but that is still only 2 Pokemon he can use, Misty has a much better chance.

Ash hasn't even mentioned his Kingler yet.

The preliminaries were really abysmal implemented into this episode. Instead, the focus was laid on Octillery and his trainer and their problems. I mean, I have no objections to the concept that Octillery had problems with the rest of the group, but they laid the focus on that way too much in this episode instead of giving more time to cover the whole preliminaries.

An okay episode wasn't too impressed by it. I only cared about Ash & Misty at the preliminaries. I wish they would have focused a little more on it though. Nice to see they did a high five too. I don't care about Octillery and I'm glad that trainer lost, that's what he gets because Misty didn't deserve to lose.

I didn't like how Corsola lost its first battle. But, it's okay. It'll win more. It's sad how Octillery got rejected by its friends, but they all evolved. So now they can be best buddies again.

This was a weird episode! I could say they should have fouse on the tournment then go into a filler. I can't belive people are mad about something like putting a filler then fousing on the bigger picture. I though the battles were too short and Misty facing a Magikarp was the dumbest thing ever. The Octillery suit plan made Misty looked dumb and the most pointless scene in the episode. They are trying to help but it was stupid. Team Rocket was okay in this episode.

I'll give this episode a 3.5/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast