Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Perfect Match (219)

I love this episode an there were many great scenes. First one was Koduck makes Kasumi mad at the beginning then Kingler clamped it to force a Nenriki/ Confusion and knocked out Kingler. It is nice to see Bayleaf has some affection on Satoshi and she can not bear with Okido. I like the Sonans lure when Musashi trying to steal the sphere.

When Psyduck popped out, I thought for sure that Misty was done for in her battle against Ash.
    Awesome that she managed to win that battle with Psyduck's Confusion!

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

This episode was a nice one. I liked seeing Ash and Misty battle again and I find it hilarious that Ash forgot about Psyducks headaches and the power it brings out in the duck Pokemon even though he's seen it a handful of times by now. I also liked Mistys victory dances whenever she wins a battle. It's too bad she lost in the round after though, I think top 8 would have been a more fitting rank imo.
    8/10

Wow Ash losing to Misty was fine but Ash made such a huge error by allowing Psyduck's headache to increase. I liked Trinity even tho I wish Misty had won the match, but hey at least Misty made it to the Top 4.

So Ash sabotaged himself and Misty lost the tournament. She was like the female version of Ash here lol.

Ash versus Misty became predictable when Psyduck's headache kicked in. I wish Misty hadn't won via deus ex machina. 6.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Ash versus Misty became predictable when Psyduck's headache kicked in. I wish Misty hadn't won via deus ex machina. 6.5/10
    It was more Ash's fault than hers tho cuz he knew what to expect from Psyduck and yet he still had Kingler give Psyduck a headache. ^^;

My favorite part: Ash battling Misty. I didn't think Misty deserved to lose against Trinity though, so that part was my least favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    I didn't think Misty deserved to lose against Trinity though, so that part was my least favorite.
    Well even tho I like Misty, I thought Trinity was much stronger. So Misty's loss made sense to me and at least she got a higher position in the Whirl Cup than Ash hee hee.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123