Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plant It Now, Diglett Later! (220)

Default Plant It Now, Diglett Later! (220)

Plant It Now, Diglett Later!

After their battles in the Whirl Cup, Ash & Co. move on to the next Island where they see a recreation of an old battle happening. However Team Rocket shows up thinking its real and want to help one of the sides. Can they be stopped

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This was definitely one of the most interesting and funniest episodes of the series. I really enjoyed Team Rocket in this episode as they led the cause to fight the invaders, even though their efforts ended up being misguided. This is a great episode for them. The old people are also really funny in this episode. I love how they say they need a rocket, and Team Rocket go right into their motto. I also love Jessie's line that references fans thinking she's twelve. This is definitely one of my favorite fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut
    I also love Jessie's line that references fans thinking she's twelve.
    Any who do think so obviously aren't too bright, due to Meowth's VERY NEXT LINE: "Where'd ya loin dat math?"

But yeah this was a good episode, and one of the best examples that TR does have good in them. Too bad they'll never know why Ash had to blast them off at the end.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Grr...how I loathe CN for cutting out the bits during the intro. Having never seen this one before, I was left wondering what the hell they were doing in a pitfall in the first place.

That said, I felt the rest of this episode sucked, quite frankly. I can't help but think that it could have been SO much better if the attack wasn't a phony. I also feel really bad for TR. This time was probably worse than in "Fly Me to the Moon". About the only part I liked was TR's turn of character, but like I said, it got screwed over in the end.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I didn't get this episode at all. I was really confused at loads of parts, and at the end, I couldn't help feeling that this was one of the worse Master Quest episodes.

I liked where Jessie thought she was 12 though.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Didn't anyone besides me notice that one of the seniors sounded like Mel Brooks? The one that said "we have no desire to fly into space".
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

A very funny Team Rocket episode, lol,

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A very silly episode based off of Seven Samurai, and it's nice to see the return of the fatigues that appeared in "Tanks a Lot!". My favorite line "We are a Band of Diglett Thieves, that call ourselves a Band of Diglett Thieves." very funny.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode was crazy. I loved the Jessie's age reference. lol xD

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this episode was fun to watch, that part where jessie thought she was 12 was epic:P

It was an funny episode, Jessie who got all crazy like she tought she was young
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

To be honest, this episode wasn't that good. True, it had it's moments with Jessie's bogus age reference, and James' hilarious pre-attack-talk. However, the story of the episode was confusing at best and ill-conceived.

Do the Robot!

Old Lady: Im 120
    Jessie: No! That 10 time my age! :O
    Meouth: Now where did you learn that math!

lol
    Good episode Anyway.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I really enjoyed this episode. I thought the plot was very interesting and unique. I loved Jessie's math error when she referenced that her age is twelve. I also loved the part where they introduced themselves as a band of Diglett thieves called "A Band Of Diglett Thieves." I also liked seeing James create the battle plans. Maybe if he did that more often, Team Rocket might have some success.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Awful filler, i didn't like it.

Diglett were cute, that's all.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

To be honest I really liked this filler unlike some other people. But I got to be honest it was quite confusing.. There were some quite funny parts as well.. I'll rate this 7/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

In all honesty, one of the worst Filler episodes in Johto, the Filler region. I didn't think any of the story connected with the anime and it seemed like the typical "calm before the storm" since the Lugia arc was on it's way and the writers probably wanted to add something small and neutral before the fun really began. I did like how the incorporated the Diglett though and seeing both Team Rocket and Ash and Co in holes at the same time was something new since Ash and Co usually fall into them while Team Rocket gets away. Other than that, it was just odd. 2/10.

I didn't mind this episode really. It was nice to see TR and Ash and co working together. I felt sorry for them when they were blasted off (They should have warned them. Hell sending Pikachu on Noctowl to tell Meowth who could have told the other two without anyone knowing). I think Pikachu Revolts is the only time they have never blasted off when they did something good or didn't do that much./
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

All those Digletts were very annoying..
    The old people were pretty strong compared to their age.

This is without a doubt one of THE best Team Rocket episodes in the series !

This episode was ok... This episode was very bizarre. The fact that the whole attack was fake made this episode very strange... Jessie's age reference was very hilarious to see. The Diglett were very cute.

20/100

This episode was very strange. I do not know what to say about it.

2/10

This episode was confusing. What was funny was the Mayor's outfit looks similar to the Samuraii back in Kanto

One of the elders bore a very strong resemblance to Ben Kingsley.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast