Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plant It Now, Diglett Later! (220)

I remember one of the elders saying something like:
    I feel sorry for those cream pockets
    I lol'd at that.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

They aired this episode so much that this became almost unforgettable for me. I did enjoy this filler for the bits of creativity it had and that made it pretty interesting.

A very funny and weird episode, Jessie's comments at the banquet had me laughing outta my seat. I also liked seeing James create the battle plans. Poor TR had to blast off because they didn't know it was all a lie, ugh that really annoyed me how Ash used Pikachu to shock them. They were the good guys in that episode.

It's nice how the old people's children were doing that for them. And Team Rocket was really nice in this episode. It sucks that Ash had to blast them off.

I found it hilarious that James was the leader of the whole plan to fend off the "thieves". The funniest thing in the episode to me was that James went through the entire episode calling Ash, Misty and Brock the "Twerpy Troops". xD

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    A very funny and weird episode, Jessie's comments at the banquet had me laughing outta my seat. I also liked seeing James create the battle plans. Poor TR had to blast off because they didn't know it was all a lie, ugh that really annoyed me how Ash used Pikachu to shock them. They were the good guys in that episode.
    Yeah, me too. I was like, "Really kid? One of the few times they're on your side you guy and ThunderBolt them just because they didn't know something you did?"
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st January 2013 at 6:53 PM.

Great episode but Ash was kinda dickish blastign them off when they had been so good, ah well! It is good that ash got the Silver Wing, I wonder if we will meet Lugia in the anime.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This episode wasn't that good, those Digletts wery annoying. But, it had it's moments with Jessie '10-times' age reference, James was kinda funny too. I liked when both TRio and Ash's group fell into the hole. I'm glad Ash got the the Silver Wing at the end.
    however, the plot of the episode was rather confusing than entertaning.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

The plot of this episode is strange and the masked people have nothing to do in my opinion. Rocket Dan were great in this episode because of the pitfall trap. Very funny that Sonans came out when Musashi sent out Arbok and then got crashed by the group of people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12