Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Ho Silver...Away! (221)

I liked this episode, my favorite part was at the end where Ritchie's Pikachu appeared.

This was a sweet and romantic episode, Misty teasing Brock was awesome, Brock had a great role and Sparky is awesome. There aren't negative things about this nice episode, 8/10.

I think this filler was nice - since the focus was laid on a more romantic synopsis. I also think this was another good prequel to the Lugia Arc that started right after this episode. There were probably a lot of fillers in the Whirl Arc, but definitely some of them were interesting.

A nice filler episode, I thought Jenaro was a really cool guy, I really loved him. I thought it was sweet that he proposed to Ariene, but seeing Brock cry was heartbreaking. I laughed when Jenaro's Sandslash stepped on his foot when he was trying to propose. I also liked seeing Misty tease Brock about how Ariene is already in a relationship. I'm really glad that we found out a little more about the Silver Wing. Also nice cameo by Sparky at the end of the episode.

I feel so bad for Brock sometimes. He never gets the girl. Well, it was a cute episode, that guy really cared for her. Misty was hilarious. I need her by my side in the real world. xDDD

This episode was superb, omg, could that be Richie's Pikachu?

I am really enjoyign the Whirl Islands saga. I like the proposal storyline

Also I quite liked the Sandslash in this episode, I'm not usually overkeen on them but I liked this one.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This was one of the most boring Johto filler episode in my opinion. Ash, Misty and Brock meets a girl named Ariene, who takes them to her shop. Brock, as usual falls in love with her and holds her hand to show affection ...... but Misty drags him away. A guy named Jenaro likes her too, and he wants to give Ariene a silver wing pin as a gift for her birthday, but he's shy about doing it. But later, he maneges to give her the present and says what he wanted to say. They tells their feelings to each other and yet again, Brock gets heartbroken.
    But at least this episode at least gave some backstory of the Whirl Islands and the legendary Pokémon Lugia, which was somewhat good. It's interesting when Richie's Pikachu(Sparky) appeared at the end, that was the only part that caught my attention in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This episode was boring and predictable as there were nothing more other than Rocket tried to steal the silver badges then got blasted off. I am not sure why Leon appeared at the end but I am never a fan of Hiroshi and Leon. May be next episode can tell us more about that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12