Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho Silver...Away! (221)

Default Hi Ho Silver...Away! (221)

Hi Ho Silver...Away!

Ash & Co. arrive on Silver Rock island and meet a person who is trying to win the heart of one of his oldest friends. However he is not well, can Ash & Co. help him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This is probably one of the more throwaway romantic episodes, because the Whirl Islands adventures didn't make much of an impression on me overall, but I did think that the couple in this episode were pretty nice. I also liked Team Rocket falling for the silver wing good luck charms, and they show up covered in them, even Wobbuffet. LOL

ESHGHFGHFGD.

.....GENERO.

I <3 Genero. He was so sweet I just wanted to tackle him and-.........give him a big hug. ...yeah. Yeah, that.

Purrrrrrr.

i kinda like this epsiode..............

o__0 Well that was a little spammy.

Um....Genero. <3 Genero is adorable and he needs love. But people forget about him :<

....yeeeaaah......

Purrrrrrr.

Hm, did this episode, like, not have an official number or something? Because the Thread Title seems to suggest so.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Genero's too ****ing cool for a number.

EPISODE NUMBER ORGASM I TELLS YA.

...I mean...

....Genero. <333333 *hump*

Purrrrrrr.

i thought this episode was kind of boring, but it did tell us more about the silver wing. 6/10

I'm only just realizing how long the Silver Wing Arc really is ._.

Genero's voice really irked me, but he was a cool character nonetheless.

The girl, though.....Every time she spoke, I died a little inside. That voice was just too much ;-;

Sandslash....Wow, when have we ever seen a Sandslash? o_o It using Sand-Attack to perfect the pins was cool, IMO. We need more Sandslash in the animé...

Brock was funny all throughout the episode. If there were any episode that showed him his love life was a failure, it'd be this one. But no, Brock's still gonna pursue girls(nearly 200 to date o_0).

lol TR. They're so gullible that it's sad. Seriously.

Overall rating:
    7.8 out of 10
    General filler(if it can be considered a filler with the.....er, 'surprise character' at the end), really. The voices were what killed this episode for me, I think.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion

What did you expect. She was voiced by the same person who person who brought us Giselle.

A ho hum filler to the max.

I would have loved to take a tesla coil to Team Rocket in this episode. I they annoyed me that much this time.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

The episode was a bit cheesy romantic wise.

Yes, it was cheesy, but it was oh so sweet too. He's the kind of guy I'd want for my boyfriend.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

This episode wasn't half-bad, but it was a bit edgy , at least some info about the Silver Wing was revealed

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A nice filler episode, also nice cameo by Sparky at the end of the episode.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Romantic episodes like this are quite good. It was a nice one. I'd like to see the main characters fall in love for once, though. Besides Brock of course.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it's a bit too romantic for me but it was still good, i enjoyed it.

it was a cute romantic episode ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Love Episode! <3
    Sweet!

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I thought this was a very sweet episode. I am really happy that there was an episode that was based on love. I thought Jenaro was a really cool guy. However, I didn't like Ariene much. I thought it was sweet that he proposed to her. I laughed at when Jenaro's Sandslash stepped on his foot when he was trying to propose. I also liked seeing Misty tease Brock about how Ariene is already in a relationship. I am really glad that we found out a little more about the Silver Wing, and it was interesting to see Sparky at the end.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Good episode, i loved Sandslash. and that's all.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Yeah I got to be honest this episode is really cheesy and romantic but I still quite liked it.. I'll rate this 7/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

It was almost the most forgetable Johto Filler I've seen. I know it was only made to distance the Lugia arc from the anime but it wasn't very good. Ash and Co arrive on Silver Rock Island and they discover yet another person who's trying to rip people off with fake Silver Wings (and then the COTD arrives). Though I was confused as to how it couldn't have been more obvious that Lugia doesn't shed it's feathers all that much. I liked that this episode at least made an attempt at giving some backstory to the Whirl Islands and Lugia. Yeah it was romantic in some parts, but the ending was the only part of the story that caught my attention since Richie's unique Pikachu appeared 2/10

It was an okay episode, one of the few times we see someone planning to marry someone (I guess marriage proposal are different in the Whirl Islands aleast)

When the female COTD (Forgot her name) was yelliong at him" You little pompous" you know she was about to say *** lol. Nice to see Sparky again
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... It was very odd when they found both Genero and Sandslash being sick at once. Sandslash's use of Sand-Attack was very cool. It was nice to hear info about the Silver Wing revealed in this episode.

21/100

This episode was ok. It was cool to see Sandslash again. It was interesting to hear about the Silver wing in this episode.

4/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast