Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mystery Is History! (222)

A very good episode to start the Lugia arc, nice seeing Ritchie again. I'm also glad Luka made a return, I really enjoy her as a character. Seeing Butch & Cassidy was also great and seeing the rivalry of Jessie/Cassidy is always funny. The baby Lugia was very cute, also love the fact that Ash and James referenced a different Lugia from the 2nd movie.

Did Ash actually acknowledge that he met a Lugia on the Orange Islands? This is surprising. I think this is the first time they've mentioned something from the movies. And Silver's mother looks smaller than the one we saw in the movie.

Omg, this is amazing! It is so great to see Lugia finally! I really enjoyed this episode, it was so intense. Whirl Islands >

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This was a good episode of the Lugia arc. I liked how Ritchi, Luka, Cassidy and Butch returned. It's cool to see Lugia in the anime as well. It was surprising to see a baby Lugia, I didn't know that Legendary Pokémon could also reproduce like non-legendary Pokémon ..... but this episode showed that they can!
    The episode ended with Lugia getting kidnapped by Team Rocket.
    I liked how Ash referenced the Lugia from Orange Islands, this proved that the second movie is canon.

It was a surprise for me to see the existence of baby legendary Pokémon. Yamato and Kosaburo were much more competent than Musashi and Kojiro although I know the former pair was not the main antagonist in the anime. Nice to see Musashi and Kojiro dressed in black uniforms as a Rocket Grunt and Musashi got mad against Yamato.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12