Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mystery Is History! (222)

A very good episode to start the Lugia arc, nice seeing Ritchie again. I'm also glad Luka made a return, I really enjoy her as a character. Seeing Butch & Cassidy was also great and seeing the rivalry of Jessie/Cassidy is always funny. The baby Lugia was very cute, also love the fact that Ash and James referenced a different Lugia from the 2nd movie.

Did Ash actually acknowledge that he met a Lugia on the Orange Islands? This is surprising. I think this is the first time they've mentioned something from the movies. And Silver's mother looks smaller than the one we saw in the movie.

Omg, this is amazing! It is so great to see Lugia finally! I really enjoyed this episode, it was so intense. Whirl Islands >
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

This was a good episode of the Lugia arc. I liked how Ritchi, Luka, Cassidy and Butch returned. It's cool to see Lugia in the anime as well. It was surprising to see a baby Lugia, I didn't know that Legendary Pokémon could also reproduce like non-legendary Pokémon ..... but this episode showed that they can!
    The episode ended with Lugia getting kidnapped by Team Rocket.
    I liked how Ash referenced the Lugia from Orange Islands, this proved that the second movie is canon.

It was a surprise for me to see the existence of baby legendary Pokémon. Yamato and Kosaburo were much more competent than Musashi and Kojiro although I know the former pair was not the main antagonist in the anime. Nice to see Musashi and Kojiro dressed in black uniforms as a Rocket Grunt and Musashi got mad against Yamato.

I'll start off by saying that I haven't yet seen the movie with Lugia in it, so I was really confused when Ash said he saw one in the Orange Islands. Now I know the truth.
    Oh my god, baby Lugia is so freaking cute!!

Now that I see one in the anime, Lugia are pretty darn amazing!

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I liked how the second movie was referenced here, plus the baby Lugia was so cute. :3 I was pleased by Butch and Cassidy's plan and once again they had the best gadgets which made Jessie and James look bad.

So we saw a baby Lugia here and knew that it had a mom, but where was the daddy Lugia?

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    So we saw a baby Lugia here and knew that it had a mom, but where was the daddy Lugia?
    I always kind of assumed that perhaps the Lugia from the Orange Islands was the dad. That's just my personal head-canon however. ^^;

I didn't even know that legends like Lugia could breed, but the baby Lugia was so kawaii. Ritchie's unexpected return was the best moment for me.

This was kinda lame for the return of Richie, Butch and Cassidy, and Lugia You'd think they'd do a better job. Richie didn't face Ash leaving yet another cliffhanger too. Butch and Cassidy's roles were like Jessie and James's. :/

So Satoshi reunited with his old pal Hiroshi on Oki Island, and we also got the debut of Silver the Lugia, Osamu, and Nanba-hakase here. I liked seeing Yamato and Kosaburou again and how they now owned a Delvil and a Capoeira. Seeing Musashi and Kojirou dressed as average Rocket-dan grunts was fun, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12