Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Parent Trapped! (223)

This episode was cool. Nice to see Tr beat the gang for one. Nanba's voice is very iritating. And Crobat is blue.

7/10

It was sad to see Silver in a cage... Zippo made a nice return in this episode and Team Rocket blowing up a fake Lugia and Meowth ripping it was awesome, 9/10 for a good episode.

Good continuation of the previous episode. Was interesting to see a more bad ending than the usual "everything is all fine" ending. For a arc, they made this really well and you really are curious to watch whats happening next. That climax feeling this arc gave me made this - in my regards - really solid and one of the highlights of Master Quest and Johto.

Another great episode, Poor Lugia got captured when all it was doing was trying to save Silver from Team Rocket. Nice to see that Zippo has evolved into Charmeleon and that it actually listens to Ritchie unlike Ash's Charmeleon. It was so sad when Lugia attacked the gang and they were all hurt... I was surprised to see them ending up trapped in a cage in the end. It featured a bad ending which was interesting.

I didn't like how Ritchie seemed to be the smartest person there. I would have thought that Brock would have seemed more of use somehow. But, it was a good episode. I would have been terrified of Lugia.

I don't know why but I always really bated butch and cassidy. That aside I loved the whole baby Lugia story arc, and I must say I was really hoping for an event that would give us silver when HGSS came out but oh well.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

A good epsidoe, I found the last episode better though, I am still interested in seeing this conclude though! apparently the next episode has the conclusion to the Lugia saga

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Things got bad to worse in this episode. First the bady Lugia got kidnapped by Team Rocket, now they also captured the parent Lugia. Ash, Misty, Brock and Ritchie got captured as well at the end. I liked how this episode keeps the interest of the viewer with the cliffhanger.
    Overall this episode was great, but I didn't like Dr. Namba's voice ..... It was very annoying. Also, the animators made a silly mistake in this episode ...... When Brock's Crobat comes back from searching for Team Rocket, it's colour was Blue.

I had a feeling I wasn't going to be the only one that noticed Crobat appearing blue.

I got to admit, Lugias are pretty terrifying when they're mad.
    When I first saw Dr. Namba, I was thinking "oh my god, it's Dr. Wily!"
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12