Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Promise Is A Promise (224)

Dr Namba...ohh i don't like him! poor baby Lugia...how much i love this episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee View Post
    Agreed. The best Jotho arc ever! I've never really like Electabuzz in the anime. They all seem to be evil. This episode was very exciting!
    I totally agree... It gives the Pokemon Electabuzz a bad image, for no reason at all... Just like the Power Plant guard Electabuzz in "Current Events." On to this episode: this was an enjoyable episode and a good ending to this Lugia arc. It was nice to see that everything turned out all right. And Jessie and James were awesome and kicked butt in this episode! 10/10.

This episode was great and a wonderful ending to the Lugia arc. Just how both Team Rocket and Ash were both the heroes in this episode was hilarious and I also enjoyed the reverse psychology with Butch guessing James' name wrong. Both this Team Rocket arc and the other one later on in Master Quest are some of the best episodes in my opinion.

Excellent episode to end the Lugia arc, I was glad that Lugia and Silver were finally reunited. It was very nice that Ash and Richie's Pikachu took down Professor Namba's Electabuzz during the battle. I also loved seeing how Sparky shocked Namba. This is Ritchie's last main appearance, we won't see him again until Chronicles.

Team Rocket's stepping up a notch. But, I can't say the same for Jessie and James. I can only say that Arbok is their most decent battler. It's a shame Victreebel is only used for the laughs. Well, it's good Lugia and Silver are reunited.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Team Rocket's stepping up a notch. But, I can't say the same for Jessie and James. I can only say that Arbok is their most decent battler. It's a shame Victreebel is only used for the laughs. Well, it's good Lugia and Silver are reunited.
    Yeah. [I've always liked their Arbok... xD]

Well, Victreebel is always a really good battler, you know, after it stops eating James, and actually starts fighting. I mean, the thing listens to him, and usually does a good job. xD

Quote Originally Posted by 7threst View Post
    This episode was great and a wonderful ending to the Lugia arc. Just how both Team Rocket and Ash were both the heroes in this episode was hilarious and I also enjoyed the reverse psychology with Butch guessing James' name wrong. Both this Team Rocket arc and the other one later on in Master Quest are some of the best episodes in my opinion.
    I liked that part too! xD

James: "YOU SAID IT WRONG ON PURPOSE!"

xD
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st January 2013 at 7:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    Yeah. [I've always liked their Arbok... xD]

Well, Victreebel is always a really good battler, you know, after it stops eating James, and actually starts fighting. I mean, the thing listens to him, and usually does a good job. xD
    Yea, it's a good battler. But, how many wins has it gotten before?

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post

I liked that part too! xD

James: "YOU SAID IT WRONG ON PURPOSE!"

xD
    That part was funny!

It was a great end to the arc, that Doctor Namba reminded me of Doctor Eggman from Sonic lol

I am gonna miss the Whirl Isles, they had some of the best episodes I have seen.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Meh .... I didn't like how Jessie, James and Meowth turned against their own group's plan and acted like heroes in this episode.
    But I did liked how Ash and Ritchie's took down Dr. Namba's(his voice was still annoying)Electrobuzz, despite it was being powered up. I'm glad Lugia and Silver left the Island after reuniting with each other.
    This three-part arc was pretty good, but this episode's plot was weak compared to the previous episode. I think It would be better if Team Rocket didn't helped them. Anybody else could've helped them or Ash and the others could've found a way out on their own, but sadly that didn't happen in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Yamato and Kosaburo was certainly more competent than Musashi and Kojiro in my opinion. Great to see Satoshi and Hiroshi successfully released the baby Lugia. Great to see Lugia finally realise that Satoshi and friends were not bad guys after all. But the move it used looks a Mamoru/ Protect rather than Shinpi No Mamori/ Safeguard when the submarine is about to explode. Overall this episode was great and certainly unforgettable to me.

Glad everything worked out in the end and the mother and baby Lugia were reunited at last.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12