Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Espeon Not Included (228)

I love the eevee evelutions also I like Espeon and Unbreon! ^^
    I like that episode.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I am glad that Sakura was finally able to evolve her Eevee into an Espeon. I thought it was really neat to see all of the Eevee evolutions together. I thought the battle between Misty and Sakura was good. I also enjoy seeing Corsola fight. I thought it was a smart idea to use Espeon as bait for Team Rocket. I am kind of sad that Sakura didn't end up traveling with Ash, Misty, and Brock.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I loved to see the battle between Misty and Sakura.

And Espeon was cute.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was quite interesting how this episode said it had ALL the Eevee evolutions and then Glaceon and Leafeon were created.

So we return to Ecruteak, Johto's historical capital and we find that Sakura has an Espeon! I was so happy. All this time I had wonder if and when her Eevee would evolve.

I loved how they kept the Japanese traditions in this episode, like the Japanese dance theatre where the Kimono girls were staying. Jessie and James as Kimono girls was so awesome, James looked good as if he was in his element.

I liked the short Corsola versus Espeon battle that ensued before Team Rocket crashed the party. Too bad Sakura went off on her own and not with Ash and Co. 8/10

I liked seeing all the evolutions of Eevee so it made a good episode for me. I wonder what the sisters might do if they know about Glaceon and Leafeon, I imagine they would fight over who gets it or have two brothers or something lol.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... I'm glad Sakura's Eevee evolved into Espeon prior to this episode. It allowed the whole group of sisters to have all of the Eevee evolutions Pre-Sinnoh region. Sakura has really grown since the 1st time the Gang saw her. Espeon is very cute! The battle with Corsola and Espeon was very cool.

40/100

This episode was very cool . I did enjoy seeing all of the Eeveelutions. Glad to see the girls Eevee evolved. I loved seeing Espeon again I really like Espeon. Hopefull in the future we will see ALL of the Eeveelutions at once.

7/10

This episode was nice! It was cool to see Sakura return and appear again, and it was nice to see Espeon. It was cool to see all Eeveelutions (except for Leafeon and Glaceon, who didn't exist back when this episode was written), and Brock was awesome, 10/10.

Sakura and her Espeon are really awesome! I also love Team Rocket's scam this time with that Japanese dancing thing. I love how Johto had plenty of interesting recurring characters appearing and Sakura was definitely interesting. Was good that the writers decided to put her in a Chronicle episode with Misty after Johto was over.

It was nice to see Sakura's Eevee have evolved into Espeon. Eevee really is one of the most interesting Pokemon.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Excellent episode, it was so great to see Sakura again, one of my top favorite characters. Nice to know that she and Misty email each other. Team Rocket's Japanese dancing scam was hilarious. I also got a laugh at the sisters calling Brock out on his fixation with them and Ash pulling Brock's ear. I loved when Ash was carrying Togepi this time when Misty & Sakura battled, I was happy that Misty won.

This was a very good episode. I did want Sakura to go on with Ash and the others, but she wanted to grow by herself. I wonder if she'll catch other Pokemon on her journey. Because, if I remember correctly, when she appeared in Chronicles, she only showed Espeon. And speaking of Espeon, it was handled really well in this episode. It sucks that Espeon lost against Corsola, but it helped get back its friends later.

I can't decide if the episode is silly and dumb or actually good. There were some aspects I liked, some of it just felt like a filler but some aspects were good

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This was an okay episode, It's nice to see Sakura's Eevee evolving into an Espeon. The battle between Misty and Sakura was pretty good, Corsola did well in the battle. Team Rocket were annoying as always.
    I wanted Sakura to Ash's group, too bad she wanted to travel on her own. Sigh, if only the writers gave Ash some episodes of travelling on his own, it would've been great.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I wonder who would get Leafeon and Glaceon if these five had the chance to own them?
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12