Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Espeon Not Included (228)

Default Espeon Not Included (228)

Espeon Not Included!

Back in Ecruteak City, Ash & Co. meet up with Sakura and the Kimono Sisters who each have an Eevee-lution. Sakura has recently evolved her Eevee in to Espeon and wants to leave on her journey. Is she ready?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ororo Munroe Guest

Sakura is a cool character and I like how her and her sisters have all five eeveelutions. I wanted her to join Misty and the others when it was offered but at least part of her journey was shown after it began.

Well, my trust in the Eevee sisters' common sense went down the crapper in this one. Couldn't they tell it was TR?

Well, Jessie once again blew it. They had four out of five. however, she just had to go for Espeon and then they had none. Whoever said greed is good, never spent time with Team Rocket.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

meggirl63 Guest

That Espeon is soooooooo cute!

Ororo Munroe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    Well, Jessie once again blew it. They had four out of five. however, she just had to go for Espeon and then they had none. Whoever said greed is good, never spent time with Team Rocket.
    I think they did that because they probably though the boss would like the full set instead of just most.

i love that ep,it's the only one(besides the special)that show s ESpeon

I still don't get why Team Rocket was so stupid to leave the others out in the open. It's like they were saying "come get your Eevee's back". At least I could sleep at night knowing that the terrorists in the world were complete morons who could threathen a Caterpie.

i love this episode!! and i love the eeveelutions!!!!!

this was a great ep and eseon was cute

even tho i never got to see eevee
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I was hoping that Eevee would evolve in the first Kimono episode and this could show Sakura having ALREADY started her journey and see how she was getting on.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Yay, CN got rid of the stupid song Kids WB HAD to use and put in the original Japanese dance music. Joy.

Kazaana Guest

Most of the reason I liked this episode was because of Espeon, which is my second favorite pokemon. =)

Now that I look back on it, I wish that Sakura WOULD have joined the group. Not for the rest of Johto, but for a few episodes, kinda like Todd did. Any reason to see Espeon more is welcome in my book. =P

It's interesting when I see this episode how much Sakura has really grown since her first episode. The first time around, she could barely hold her own in battle, and here she really kicked butt and showed a lot of maturity. I'm glad she was finally able to go on her own journey too. I can't wait to see the Chronicles episode with her.

I also liked the part with Jessie and James posing as pokemon dancing instructors. It's funny how vaporeon and flareon joined in, then all of them started getting bored. LOL I also liked the part when Jessie and James called their pokemon into battle, and Arbok looked bored when Victreebel went after James. Overall, good episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Isn't this the first episode where Ash pull's Brock's ear?
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Ah, I see I'm not the only one who's just seen this episode on Miguzi

Well, this was pretty good for a Johto filler. I'm used to Hoenn animation, though, so the drawing style seemed quite sub-par in this episode. I noticed Espeon kept it's Japenese voice; it was constantly calling 'Eefi! Eefi!'

The writers seemed to favor Jolteon in this episode. Jessie spoke to it exclusively, and it was the one that noticed they were trapped in that room. Well, we don't see many Jolteons, so I guess that favoritism was OK.

It's cool seeing Sakura again, and how much she's progressed. The highlights on Espeon's characteristics were great as well, particularly how it evaded Jessie.

I also enjoyed how Sakura's sisters were messing with Brock. Best part of the episode, I'd say =D

Victreebel was....quite vigorous in its attacks against James. Pretty fun to watch, IMO

Corsola got some spotlight here too, which is good. It doesn't get a whole lot of time for itself, IIRC. So, good idea, writers.

Overall rating:
    8.5 out of 10
    One of the better Johto fillers, IMO, and that's saying something!

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

XDLord Guest

Well, we are getting this eppy at 5:00 PT on CN, so I might watch it, I especially loved the fact that Espeon got defeated.

I also watched this on Miguzi.
    I found this episode quite good if i might say.
    I liked the battle of Corsola and Espeon. Also adding to the favorism of Jolteon that ~*Commander Blizzard*~ was saying. I belive jolteon said it's name more than the other eeveelutions. But still Jolteon is ok since we really havn't seen it for a bit.
    This was a good johto filler in my opinion.
    I give it a 8/10
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/5399191.jpg[/IMG]
    Anime Bish: Kagura from Gintama/Anime song: Alones from Bleach
    Many thanks to Kimmi the Awesome™ for the awesome banner.
    PM me if you wanna play me in Jump Ultimate Stars or Vs. me in PBR. ^-~

Seems that Sakura and her sisters are really cute looking in this show. Likewise, a standout moment is Jessie trying to lure in Espeon with a choke chain. That's hard core.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

This is one of my most favorite Johto episodes, the funniest part was when Brock when totally crazy over the four sisters, LOL!!And another thing was all 5 Eevee evos were in here, so that was nice

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

It's nice seeing the writers of the series bring back character's that have appeared before, especially with Sakura and her sister's. It's nice to see Sakura's Eevee has finally evolved into an Espeon so the sister have the complete set (as known at this time.), but I gotta say i'm not to convinced that Sakura's sisters actually cared about getting their Pokemon back especially if they had the time to change out of their formal kimonos into regular clothes before informing the gang about TR. I got a laugh out of the sisters calling Brock out on his obsession with them, and then Ash pulling Brock away by the ear. We won't see Sakura again until Pokemon Chronicles, I wish she'd have stayed with the gang awhile longer.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Guys, Sakura was AWESOME. It was awesome seeing her, and her Espeon, again. Plus, all the Eevelutions (at that time)! Awesome or what?! =D
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I think this episode was a really nice way to show off the Eevee evolutions, their all really nice, but not as nice as the 4th Generation.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This episode was quite good and it was nice to see Sakura again with now evolved Espeon.I liked the battle between her and Misty and it was nice to see Corsola in action.

I dont know why but episodes with Sakura and her sisters always reminded me about Mistys sisters and it bring some sort of connection between them both being the youngest sister with the three older ones.

Anyway i liked this episode and its too bad that Sakura didnt join to Ash and others on journey but at least we get to see her in chronicles.

This is a good episode. I'm glad that Sakura finally evolved her Eevee and went off on her own adventure

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was cool seeing all those eeveelutions together in the anime back then, i don't see that often.

I love this episode, all the eevee evo's together..Espeon is my fave after all
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast