Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Ho-oh The Bells Toll! (229)

OH MY GOD
    this is basically my favorite episode ever. :'DDD

I loved Gengar pulling Eusine's face. Oh, and Matsuba. n__n
    WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW IT MORE OFTEN. D:
    [/emotionalspasm]

I love this episode because of the part when Morty told Ash and co. about the fire in the tower. It was interesting because of the artifacts about the crystal bells. Too bad that Eusine failed to get Suicune............. because Alakazam went back in its ball during the fight. At least the wacky part is that when Jesse broke one of the crystal bells. That part makes everyone annoyed especially one broke an artifact!

i just watched this episode and i must say that i liked it, a 10/10 will do.

The episode that connects the series to Crystal. It's a shame that Eusine doesn't appear anymore in the regular series, they certainly could develop his character more since he's obsessed with Legendary Pokemon and Ash certainly has his run in with Legendarys. Suicune certainly made a very good appearance in this episode basically showing that it is a legendary and it's going to take alot to actually catch it if one can actaully catch any of the legendarys in the series with a regular Pokeball. All around excellent episode it's one of the best in the Johto saga.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by RaikouRider243 View Post
    As with "Entei at Your Own Risk!", the producers need to revisit Eusine. My idea for this would be to have Ash and the group going about their usual business, when they suddenly hear a loud Roar in the distance. The Roar came from Suicune, but this time with Eusine riding on its back. (Hey, Ash rode Suicune in the movie, so I know this isn't beyond them!) Then a battle ensues in which Suicune utterly pwns Ash's entire team with little effort. From here, you have all sorts of options. You can have Eusine tell Ash more about Suicune, you can get Ash and May riding Suicune, and unfortunately, you can also have TR involved. The possibilities are endless...
    Go. Apply for a job as a writer. NOW! XD; This would be a hilarious follow-up episode.

I liked this one, actually. Suicune is one of my favorite Pokemon ^_^ It was fun learning more about it!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This was fantastic episode and considering how Suicune is one of my favorite pokemon i really enjoyed in it.The whole plot was written very well and it was interesting how Eusine tryed to catch Suicune.

Not to mention everything seemed so mysterious in this episode and it was great to see the interaction between wild pokemon and one of the legendaries.I also like the whole story which explained some things about Ho-oh and how were three legendaries Suicune,Entei and Raikou created.The battle between Eusines Alakazam and Suicune was interesting too and i really dont have any objections on this episode.It was great.

This was a pretty good episode. Too bad Ho-oh never actually appeared in it.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I really tought Ho-oh would enter this episode..instead of ho-oh it was Suicune...it was still great after all
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Amazing Episode! Ho-oh and Suicun are the best legendery pokemon in johto!
    I thaugh Eusine was evil and those Tangalas are a bit funny. :P

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

This episode was a HUGE disapointment, IMO. I wish we could've actually SEEN Ho-oh. I did like Eusine though. I wish we could have seen more of him. I also enjoyed team rocket being tied up lol.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

I thought this was a great episode. I thought that the bells inside Tin Tower were very mysterious, especially since they haven't rang for 300 years. I thought Euisine was a great character. It kind of disappointed me a little when he tried to capture Suicune though. I thought the stories about Ho-oh and the creation of Suicune, Entei, and Raikou were very interesting. It's too bad that Jessie destroyed one of the crystal bells though.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Well I've more or less just seen this episode, and I loved it. Morty was sheer awesomeness as usual, and he was so kind in everything. Even when Eusine shouted at him he just did as he said. Aww. I don't like that as a pairing but I liked seeing their friendship here.

Eusine was pretty crazy, lol. He should just marry Suicune and have done with it. XD I particularly loved Gengar in this episode, pulling on Eusine's face like that. It was funny. But I really laughed when Morty said something about not being suprised Ash was there or something, and then Eusine said "Morty! I don't get it!" I have no idea why but it was just the way he said it and then the look Morty gave him afterwards. Great episode. ^_^

My favorite Johto episode by far since something interesting actually happened for once. I liked the fact that the writers remembered Ho-Oh after so many episodes; I mean it was the Gold version mascot after all. Suicune appearing to stop the chaos in Ecruteak City was cool too although I would have liked Raikou to have appear instead, since it was completely ignored in Johto. This one was actually perfect. 10/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 6th November 2010 at 12:57 AM.

Wow this episode is old but I still remember pretty much everything(morty rules)I have this episode and A hot water battle for gba video player.(morty rules)

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

It was great to hear some stories about Ho-Oh's past.
    And i loved to see Morty again.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode was ok. It was cool seeing a Suicune again. The battle between Alakazam and Suicune was very cool to see, especially when Roar was shown off for the 1st time. TR was very stupid in this episode, breaking 1 of the Crystal Bells.

20/100

This episode was cool. Nice to see Suicune again. Nice to see Alakazam again too.

7/10

Seeing the story behind the legendary dogs and Ho-Oh was very interesting. Eusine was great as well, and the Bug Pokemon and their String Shot. Suicune made an awesome appearance. Suicune is a Pokemon I really love! 10/10, I have nothing more to say about this perfect episode!

This episode was sick and I enjoyed seeing a really solid synopsis - filled with Suicune, Eusine and Morty. They did it in a way that you really were more interested in the Ho-Oh back-story. Eusine was probably a bit ignorant in a way, but I still liked his overall character in this episode.

Excellent episode, loved seeing Morty again I really like him, Eusine was great as well. I thought the stories about Ho-oh and the creation of Suicune, Entei, and Raikou were very interesting. I didn't like how Eusine wanted to capture Suicune though. It's too bad that Jessie destroyed one of the crystal bells though.

Eusine was so annoying. I didn't like when he called Ash a liar after Morty said he saw Suicune. I wish Pikachu would have fried Alakazam. It's good Suicune used Roar on Alakazam. He should have blasted off with Team Rocket.

this episode was interesting, i liked the whole legend about the tin tower and the reincarnation, of the 3 legendary dogs (i believe in the games you find out that it was a flareon, vaporeon and jolteon that died and were made into entei, suicune and raiku respectively)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

This episode was amazing, it is on the best ones I have seen for a while. It was a lot better than the previous episode.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Honestly?
    One of the best pokemon episodes out there. Suicune is an amazing legendary pokemon, and the ferocity and anger with the surrounding pokemon were a very refreshing perspective to witness. I can't remember another episode where pokemon turn on humans like that (But I still have over six hundred episodes to go!) Eusine was portrayed like a total derp tho, with outright denying Ash could've ever seen Suicune and forcing him into a battle just to dispute him. Like what would that accomplish ? He saw what he saw! Skepticism is perfectly normal but no need to act all douchey like that.

So all in all the only low points in this episode for me was Eusine and the Team Rocket shenanigans...
    Anyways, LOVED this episode! I only wish we got more perspectives, such as maybe how the townspeople were reacting to the tolling bells? Were they scared? Excited? Perhaps it would've detracted from the whole Suicune side of the story but it would've been nice to see more of how the impending doom which would've added some real tension I think.

10/10

Default For Ho-oh The Bells Toll!

I liked how this episode featured some elements from Pokémon Crystal version, it's cool to see Gym leader Morty again. Seeing Suicune was cool, but it's disappointing that Ho-oh didn't actually appeared in the whole episode. Oh, well....at least they told the story behind Ho-oh and the three legendaries.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast