Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Ho-oh The Bells Toll! (229)

I thought for sure this was going to be another three part story like the Lugia arc we just had.

Seeing him in the show made me see just how crazy and obsessed Eusine is.
    I really enjoyed seeing Suicune in this episode, It's been the one of the three legendary dogs/beasts/whatever I like the best.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

I always liked how Ecruteak City looked in the anime, so it was nice to see it again here. I screamed when Team Rocket broke the Clear Bell, and I was actually pretty creeped out by all those angry wild Pokemon that started covering the city in silk. Team Rocket totally deserved what they got imo. Eusine was irritating as a character though.

Wow Eusine took Ash seeing Suicune too personally. ^^; I liked seeing Suicune show up to calm the enraged wild pokemon however, plus Eusine attempting to catch Suicune was intense. Too bad he failed.

Poor Eusine got trolled by Suicune's Roar lmao. As always, TR was the source of all the trouble and I wish Ho-Oh had shown up...

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Poor Eusine got trolled by Suicune's Roar lmao.
    Hee hee and even before Suicune sent Alakazam back to its Poke ball with Roar, I figured that Alakazam vs Suicune would have some kind of interruption unfortunately.

So the plot here was like Crystal's plot with the Clear Bells & Suicune showing up in Ecruteak except with a bad ending. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    So the plot here was like Crystal's plot with the Clear Bells & Suicune showing up in Ecruteak except with a bad ending. 6/10
    Even tho Suicune left after just a short appearance, I still thought that Team Rocket smashing the Clear Bell was a good plot device if only cuz we got to see Ecruteak city enveloped by the wild pokemons' webs.

My favorite part was when we met Eusine, but why did the Clear Bells look so different than in the games?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123