Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme Pokémon! (230)

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Arcanine again. I'm glad Ash won the race, especially with Bayleef! Bayleef was a very good choice for the race. I'm glad Ash received his 1st Pokemon egg in the Anime for himself. "Extreme Pokemon" is a perfect name for this episode.

50/100

I liked this episode. Nice to see Gary again and his Arcanine. Nice to see Bayleef do something also. Glad to see Ash win and get the egg.

8/10

Great episode! I absolutely love Bayleef (don't misinterpretate that), and it was great to see it win. Even though I prefer Gary over Ash, I prefer Bayleef over Arcanine (I'm a real Bayleef fan, and Pokemon are more important to me than human characters in Pokemon).

Also, great to see Gary again, and to see such a contest like this, original and enjoyable to watch (I think this is quite different from the race in Kanto). And a cool way to see Ash getting a new Pokemon (his Phanpy egg).

My question is...why did Ash use Bayleef? Tauros would have been a far superior option. A Bayleef outrunning an Arcanine seems implausible.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I really enjoy seeing Gary again and him being totally different than before. The episode was great too - competitions are always exciting to watch. Its really unfortunate that he had only three appearances during the entire Johto sage (excluding his Johto League appearances) This episode also reminded me a lot of that episode in Kanto where Ash had to race too, but then riding on a Pokémon, instead of using a skateboard.

In the US it aired on my 13th birthday. It was one of the best birthday presents I ever received.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

A good episode, I was happy to see Gary again. Seeing Misty interact with all the baby pokemon was very cute. I was surprised Gary didn't win though. Nice to see Ash used Bayleef for the race and won an egg too which will later hatch into Phanpy.

This episode was good, but Bayleef outrunning an Arcanine seems a bit unrealistic. But, this is Pokemon, so what am I saying. I really did like that they raced in this episode, but on those type of skateboards no. xD

It was a good episode, I am glad that Ash won the match! itnerestign that he got an egg at the end, I wonder which Pokémon will hatch from it, maybe it will be Aipom!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

I really liked this episode, The concept of the 'Pokémon Extreme Race' was cool. It really annoyed me when Team Rocket inturrupted the Pokémon Extreme race by Stealing Gary's Arcanine, they got blasted off as usual.The best part of the episode was Ash and Bayleef taking the lead and beating Gary and Arcanine in the Pokémon Extreme race, I liked the look on Gary's face after Ash beat him in the race. After their terrible Pokémon match in the episode "The Rivalry Revival!", it's good to see Ash beating Gary in something. I'm glad Ash got the Phanpy Egg after winning the race.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12