Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Egg-Sighting Adventure! (231)

Default An Egg-Sighting Adventure! (231)

An Egg-Sighting Adventure!

While stopping off at the local Pokémon Center, Ash discovers that his new Pokémon egg has been stolen so they call in Officer Jenny to help find it. Will they be successful in getting Ash's egg back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This has got to be one of the funniest episodes ever. I love the ditzy Officer Jenny that couldn't get a clue if it bit her on the butt. I know an episode review site where the person hates the Jennys, and I can't wait to read a review of THIS episode. LOL It's also pretty interesting when Team Rocket hit the floor face-first, and their impressions show up when jumpluff spreads its cotton spores.

Togechic Guest

Best. Officer. Jenny. Episode. Ever.

This Officer Jenny was way crazy, I mean blaming Brock 'cause he was 'lonely', then blaming Ash 'cause when they mentioned the theif might have a bayleaf, and turns out he has a Bayleaf was crazy. Sometimes I wonder if Brock and that Jenny would be perfect together the 2 of them are both crazy. I also loved how TR thought Brock had issues when they heard him dream about girls wanting him.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

lightspeed Guest

This episode was indeed quite funny and I enjoyed watching it and the part where officer Jenny said Ash was the thief was most funny, why would Ash steal his own Pokemon egg.

LOL, this was was very funny

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

One of the funniest Jhoto episodes indeed. Jenny blamming poor Ash def a hoot.

he he, this episode was very amusing i hope the next one i'll be watching will be as funny as that one.

Very funny episode Jenny was priceless in this episode and I love Ash's line to TR, "Don't you get tired of losing?".
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

this had to be more of one of the better fillers. i liked this one a lot, it made me laugh... a lot...jennie is priceless, and brock with his sleep talking, and james saying that they should et the egg...lol i was on the floor laughing so hard, kinda...

but it was a very funny episode, they just don't make them like they used to...

I liked this officer Jenny XD Even though she was a ditz, she was still funny as h3ll. Like Ash would actually take an egg... fun episode, I quite enjoyed it ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Greatest Officer Jenny. Quite a good episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

It was a good episode, it was nice they got the egg back
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I really enjoyed seeing this episode. I thought that Officer Jenny was very amusing. I loved the part where Brock is dreaming and James says something about him having problems I am glad that Ash was able to recover the egg, he made a great catch too. Thankfully Kangaskhan picked up the egg or it could have easily been dmaged.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

This episode is quite funny. Nobody know it was togapi's metronome.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Nice filler.

Jenny was too suspicious, especially in Brock, it was funny...

And i loved to see a Kangaskhan again.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode was hilarious with that Officer Jenny. She actually reminds me of that child Officer Jenny in Luxray Vision who was also all like thats what I was going to say! Maybe those are are related directly lol
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Kangaskhan again. Officer Jenny was hilarious! She had no clue as to what she was doing. When she was thinking Ash was the thief I couldn't stop laughing.

30/100

This episde wa perry good. Nice to see Kangaskhan again. Officer Jenny was a N00b. Glas to see Ash get his egg back.

6/10

I like this episode quite a lot. Officer Jenny having a Jumpluff was an original idea, most of the times, it's all Growlithe... Officer Jenny was weird and really funny. 8/10.

Lol, Brock and Officer Jenny were both hilarious in this episode. Jenny doing that theory of hers was such a "LMAO moment" and Brock doing his fabulous sleep talk was really laughable. It's really funny how they never figure out that Togepi was just in a playful mood and decided to unintentionally use her abilities to place the egg away.

A very funny episode, Officer Jenny was hilarious. Brock's sleep talk is so great. It was cute how it was all Togepi's metronome all along.

xDDD That Officer Jenny was hilarious. It was funny how she said Brock and Ash were the criminals. I wonder how does she get most of her cases done with? xD

This episode is so good! I wonder what is in the egg! Togepi is awesome!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

In the last episode, Ash got an egg by beating Gary in the Extreme Pokémon race. In this episode, Ash, Misty and Brock were on their way to Mahogany Town and Team Rocket was following them as usual. It's funny when Meowth was thinking Ash's egg is an Articuno, Moltress or Zapdos egg, he was expecting way too much.
    Suddenly it started to rain, so the gang runs towards a Pokémon Center. In the Pokémon Center, they are greeted by Nurse Joy and Brock falls in love with her. It's funny when Brock took her hands in his and started hiting on her, only to be getting an ear-pulling from Misty. Nurse Joy gives them a room and they decides to sleep. While they're sleeping, Team Rocket tries to steal the egg, but Togepi uses Metronome and teleports the egg!
    Ash wakes up and finds his egg missing, so they inform Nurse Joy about, who calls the police.
    The next day, Officer Jenny comes to the Pokémon Center. As usual Brock falls in love. He grabs the cute Officer Jenny's glove wearing hand and starts hitting on her, but Misty pulls him away Again! Ash tells Officer Jenny about his missing egg and she decieds to investigate about it. First she though one of Nurse Joy's Chansey took it, but it turned out to be wrong. Then she guessed that it was Brock who stole the egg and even tried to arrest him, but it turned out be wrong too. It's hilarious when she thought it was ASH who stole his own egg, I LOL'd at the scene. I'm glad they finally found the egg in a Kangaskhan's pouch.

Overall, this was a really entertaining episode. Also, This episode is one of my favorite Johto episodes. I really liked Officer Jenny, she was so funny. It's hilarious when she blamed Ash and Brock for stealing the egg. It's nice to see an Officer Jenny having a Jumpluff, she's one of the few Jennys who have other Pokémon besides Growlithe.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast