Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hatching A Plan! (232)

Team Rocket annoyed me in this episode, but it was saddening when Phanpy was scared of Ash. But, Ash should have known that it was playing with him at first. He needs to stop losing his temper so fast.

Amazing episode! This is why I love the Animé!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

In this episode, Ash's egg finally hatched into a Phanpy! Phanpy was a little scared of Ash and Pikachu at first, but I liked how it became friends with them later in the episode. It's cool when Ash rescued Pikachu and Phanpy when they're heading towards the waterfall. It's cool when Phanpy used Rollout and knocked out Team Rocket's Pokémon.

Overall this was a good episode, I'm glad Ash finally got a Ground-type Pokémon. It's a nice addition to his team.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Gomazou was cute and I think it will be a powerful partner of Satoshi. One thing that does not make sense is Gomazou took damage from Pikachu's Juuman Boruto/ Thunderbolt since it is a ground type which is immune to electric attacks. This episode was all right but not fantastic in my opinion.

Something I noticed about this episode was how not on the ball Brock was at one point.

When hanyp first got captured by TR and Ash had Pikachu use Thunderbolt, Brock is usually the one to warn Ash that the current could carry (maybe not saying this exact thing the whole time) and effect another Pokemon, in this case, Phanpy.

Where was Brock with this warning in this episode?
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I was glad that Phanpy hatched so soon and it was pretty adorable in my view. I found Team Rocket's entrance in egg costumes really funny, but seeing Pikachu zap Phanpy was sad, even if it was accidental and Electric-type attacks shouldn't have affected Phanpy. Phanpy hanging out with TR and Meowth painting his tail like a Phanpy was funny also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12