Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Due's and Don'ts! (233)

Good episode. The start of Delibird following Team Rocket. I just love Delibird

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Its a nice episode, Delibird is a cool ice Pokemon
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I really enjoyed watching this episode. I thought Delibird was a really cool Pokemon. I have always liked the attack Present, I don't know why. I thought it was about time that Jessie, James, and Meowth were removed from Team Rocket. However, they did manage to rejoin. Too bad they are in major debt. I also liked how they decided to switch to a democratic style of decision making for a short period of time.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

This episode is funny! Jessie and James don't have to capture ash's pikachu. They could capture a wild pikachu and training it.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

this is 1 episode that shows TR more than ash and co.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by BogleDominic Crazy Anime View Post
    This episode is funny! Jessie and James don't have to capture ash's pikachu. They could capture a wild pikachu and training it.
    they're too dumb to do that. if they lost to a caterpie what makes u think they can train a pikachu?! lmao!
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

they got erased off and they still try to catch pikachu and obviously fail :P
    Ash's team right now

Great TR episode.

Too bad they didn't keep Delibird.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Delibird has been sent from Team Rocket's offices? I wonder why Giovanni is actually doing it, I thought he doesn't even care about Jessie, James and Meowth...

This was like a secret look into the lives of most of the important Team Rocket members! I loved this episode to death since it serves an actual purpose; what a concept! I liked that football stuff in the beginning since it was a cool change of pace. Team Rocket finding and fighting Delibird was cool since it showed off a lot of power and even Team Rocket had their hands full. When that old lady appeared and she revealed that Jessie and James weren't even in Team Rocket anymore, I laughed. It was nice to get them re-registered though. I loved the battle near the end of this episode since Delibird proved to be a great Pokemon for Team Rocket to use as it beat Phanpy. Too bad it's last Present attack healed Pikachu at the end though. Overall, this was a good episode. 9/10.

I wish Delibird wasent only a main pokemon in master quest since it cant get to Hoenn and normaly cant get to Sinnoh

I also remember it in battle frontier once
    Hello!

xD

Wendy's sooo hot and cool! She should return in BW

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Delibird for the 1st time. This felt like a pointless filler to me however. That Present attack is very cool to see. Too bad it just had to only look like a colorful ball though. Wendy was a very bizarre character... Her Fruit Smoothie reason for hating Jessie was odd.

20/100

Good episode, just because Delibird is one of my favorite Pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i35.*******.com/2wnwhna.jpg[/IMG]

Saw this a few days ago. It was a fine episode, all dedicated to Team Rocket. They really need to pay their dues...but they don't. Still, very funny.

This is where, I believe Pikachu was at it's peak in uninterrupted power...in Johto...no restarts...It's Thunder/Bolt attacks could raise boulders from the ground in these episodes...Great to see Delibird, and Team Rocket...lol had to re-join Team Rocket.

I wish Team Rocket was allowed to keep that Delibird.
    They should have had Wendy be a re-occuring character too.

I'd love to see Team Jet or Team Helicopter in the anime.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This is one of my favourite episodes! Delibird is so epic, humoristic, awesome and hilarious! Present is a nice and cool move! Jessie, James and Meowth should have kept Delibird, Delibird should belong to James and get a Wobbuffet-like role! XD

10/10.

Yeah, this episode was really great to watch. After seeing two episodes focused on the egg and Phanpy, this was really a great variation and the focus on Team Rocket and Delibird was lol. And Wendy really has some "issues" if she's mad about something that minuscule lol.

A good TR episode, it was nice seeing how they were winning for once owning the twerps. Delibird looks good on their team too, they should have kept it, I liked it. The old lady was really funny, I was surprised she was a Rocket Scout. Lastly, I thought Wendy had some serious issues. I got a laugh at how Jessie said she didn't even like smoothies.

Haha. It was hilarious to see Victreebel run after James when he sent it out, then it chomped onto Jessie. xD That Thunder Pikachu did was amazing. I know a certain girl who would agree with me on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    I'd love to see Team Jet or Team Helicopter in the anime.
    That would own!

This episode was so good! I really enjoyed it! Master Quest is such a good series!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This was an OK episode, but it had some funny moments....

-The "footballbomb" game between TRio and the gang at the beginning.

- Delibird's present healing Pikachu instead of hurting him more.

- Victreebel running after James and chomping Jessie all of sudden. xD

- Team Rocket getting a lot of bills instead of getting bonus.

It's good to see Team Rocket thinking about stop chasing after Ash's Pikachu and cathing new Pokémon for a while, too bad they never stopped chasing after Pikachu throughout the Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh saga. :/
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Did anyone else notice that Meowth said "If that's the Democratic way I'm voting Republican"? I guess that was a dub edit.
    Last edited by KJC; 23rd November 2013 at 5:59 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast