Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trials and Adulations! (587)

Great Mamoswine episode...

it really trained hard in this ep

And i loved to see a steel type pokemon (Aggron)

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I didn't think much of this episode to be honest. I watched it in Japanese and in English.

I only really liked that Aggron appeared and that Mamoswine fought against it.

Mamoswine has really gotten a lot of attention lately. This episode gets a four out of ten.

Even though this episode was a lot like "Charizard Chills", like the previous episode was a reprise of "That's Just Swellow", this episode at least is distinct enough to make it worthy of watching. At least Dawn uses the first aid techniques she learned from Brock on- and off-screen, and gained Mamoswine's trust finally. At least they made things more realistic, though, in that Mamoswine still causes occasional problems for Dawn, unlike Charizard, who went right away to being calm and obedient apart from the occasional flamethrower.

Overall, great episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

While watching the final battle between Mamo and Aggron I realized that none of the moves that Mamo used were ones that do much against Steel-types. Ice Shard, Ancientpower, and Take Down are all types which would normally register as "not very effective" when used on Steel-types (that's why I like Steel-types; they have so much defense against so many types, even an immunity to one of them).
    This made me wonder, did Mamo forget Dig when it evolved from Piloswine? Dig would have been really strong against Aggron, so I wonderred why he didn't use it.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

This episode was OK. Other than the Mamoswine vs Aggron battle scenes, nothing really intrigued me.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Where are the Nido's?
    Yeah, where are they? You hardly see them on the show anymore. The last time we saw some from that line were Male and Female Nidorans in "Leading A Stray". They've become my favorite line of Pokemon. I'd really like to see a Nidoqueen on the show again. Heck, I'd like to see anyone of these Pokemon on the show again.

Also, Aggron? Again? Didn't we just see one in "Steeling Peace of Mind?"
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Good to see that Mamoswine is finally obeying Dawn

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Mamoswine finally start listening to Dawn as the episode went on. Aggron was so powerful in this episode. It just wouldn't stop using Hyper Beam on everyone. It was great to see Dawn taking such good care of Mamoswine went it was injured. It was great that Mamoswine finally was able to take down the annoying Aggron. It was cool to see Gliscor and Staraptor working together for a change to find Dawn.

40/100

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234