Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Creatures: Pokémon! (588)

Default Mysterious Creatures: Pokémon! (588)

Mysterious Creatures: Pokémon!

After 120 Episodes in the Diamond & Pearl saga, this episode features a retrospective, focusing on every major event in the animé thus far, giving details on the characters and events that have preceeded it. This also gives various hints towards the future...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

If you dont understand japanese, then you're probably gonna find this episode a bit dull. Its basically a recap of what we've seen already with 20 second preview as the Op said.
    A strong offence makes for a great defence.

!!!I don't say anything I can't back up, so tread cautiously if you dare challenge my views!!!

it was a boring re-cap,still it was interesting to see the entire 119 episodes recapped in 1 single one
    I'm kinda dissapointed about the spoiled team for the ice Gym battle

So you mean we could have saved ourselves 60 hours and just watched this half-hour episode? ;p

Makes me wonder if they'll also skip this episode as well. Was its format "What is a pokemon!?" "What's evolution?" "What's a pokeball?" "Gyms, Contests, & the main characters!" or was it just, "This is what happened so far!"

Well, it's always good to take a look back and remember all the things that have happened, even if it is just fleeting.

Besides, it was part of a double-ep special with DP119, so we don't lose a week to it.

I think the real reason for this ep was the sneak peek for the upcoming eps! I mean, that little 20~ second preview certainly does seem promising, eh? Especially with Brandon coming back at Snowpoint (or around there, anyways) and the Regi's!

Was the sneak peak part of the actually episode or just a normal preview at the end of the episode? If it is a part of the episode it might get dubbed. I would actually like to see this one get dubbed. The last one was way to early.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

It's always nice to see preveiws, and that one looks promising as well!

It's always nice to see preveiws, and that one looks promising as well!

This episode was boring, I saw the pictures, it's just a bunch of old stuff, nothing that new. But I really liked when they showed Candice, she is too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    This episode was boring, I saw the pictures, it's just a bunch of old stuff
    That's why it's called a clip show.........
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

i wonder if this will be dubbed.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

I'm willing to bet that it won't be dubbed. The episode in AG wasn't, nor the one right before the Hearthome contest, so chances are that this one won't.
    Currently playing: Pokemon X
    Current Team: Talonflame, Greninja, Sylveon, , ,
    Current upcoming team(s): , , , , ,

I don't believe it will be dubbed either. However I hope it will be, since these episodes are good in reminding you what has happened and in preparing you for something more important that will soon follow (in this case Ash's 7th gym battle).

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

So when you say a sneak peek on whats to come do you mean the end of sinnoh or a preview on the next region?

The outsider of Ash's team.

Quote Originally Posted by TorterraGuy View Post
    So when you say a sneak peek on whats to come do you mean the end of sinnoh or a preview on the next region?
    The sneak peek was simply showing Candice, Regigigas, Brandon etc...The Snowpoint stuff.

Kinda nice to see flashbacks from the past episodes...since i missed a fiew
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

if u watched the episodes b4 this then there's no need to watch this. im glad they never show these in the US.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

if u watched the episodes b4 this then there's no need to watch this. im glad they never show these in the US.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Ash's team right now

I actually hope they show this one. It has some future events in it so it bumps up the chance of it being dubbed to 5&#37;. Plus, it would be fun to see a clip show.

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    Even if you watch, people are not going to remember 119 episodes worth of stuff.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I want them to put Mysterious Creatures: Pokemon on an English DVD called "Pokemon: The Forgotten Adventures". The episodes include:
    • Legend Of Drantini
    • Electric Solider Porygon
    • Satoshi and Haruka! Hot Battles of Hoenn!!
    • Satoshi! Hikari! Head For A New Adventure!
    • Mysterious Creatures: Pokemon
    • The Ice Cave
    • Beauty and the Beach!

Sorry for going off topic, but I think that's what will happen to this and the other listed episodes.

Make , , , and happy!

I have never seen this episode, it got removed off Youtube :-(

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/30rsfp2.gif[/IMG]

I loved to see events from the future, it was great.
    Staraptor vs Medicham was a good battle.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I liked it despite being a clip show. It was nice to recap on old events. It was also nice for us to see future events (The Snowpoint Arc).

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Probably the best clipshow we've had so far. Too bad it didn't air in the US and beyond.

It revealed: Dawn clothes to her Platinum style, Ash and Brock changing to jackets similar to Lucas', Candice's appearance, and Battle Pyramid King Brandon returning in Sinnoh.

I'd say, watching it for the future event hints was worth every penny. 7/10

I really wish they would dub these clip shows because I enjoy them in other anime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast