Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Waiting On A Friend (234)

I love this episode! Its sad and spooky! Similer in the pokemon season 1! The Ghost of Maiden's Peak

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Did anyone else know at the beginning when Ninetales was sitting in Brock's lap he says "Maybe it's because I had a Ninetales of my own a while back" O.O I think he was supposed to say Vulpix.

Anyways good episode I say, I always like one of these kind of mystery things, wonder what really happened to the owner? It obivously wasn't oldness.

I don't think the servants knew he was dead for sure to whoever asked that, but it seems a bit stupid that the last one who left just left Ninetales there without trying to bring it with them or staying with it, I don't think the owner would have wanted them to just leave.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Did anyone else know at the beginning when Ninetales was sitting in Brock's lap he says "Maybe it's because I had a Ninetales of my own a while back" O.O I think he was supposed to say Vulpix.
    That was an obvious dubbing error, it happened a lot back then in the days of 4Kids

Anyway this episode was sad to be honest. A Ninetales that was left at a place like that without any company? That's sort of depressing right there. I did like how Ninetales showed off some of it's abilities. Since it's based on a Kitsune, it was able to cause illusions which was cool to see in the anime. I didn't understand it at first but now that I do I feel that it is one of the best fillers of all time. 9/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 6th November 2010 at 1:53 AM.

not bad episode.
    Ninetales was little dissapointed, but in the end it was finaly free to find a trainer.
    and i loved how Brock was acting.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode was ok... It was very bizarre and creepy at the same time. The Illusions Ninetales created were very cool looking. The part where it showed that breaking the Poke Ball released the Ninetales was very strange to me and didn't make sense. When Lokoko revealed that she was an Illusion, that was very confusing. The way Brock was acting the entire episode was very funny to me.

30/100

This episode was alright. Nice to see Ninetails again. Good to see NInetails is free now.
    Not a bad episode but not exactly good either.

5/10

What a horribly sad episode... This one made me cry... It was also nice to see Brock getting some more focus than he usually gets. 10/10, I don't have much more to say about this one!

This is probably one of my favorite filler episodes for Johto. I feel bad for Lokoko/Ninetales. At least she is free at the end. Still, I'm a little disappointed that she didn't decide to go with Brock. Given that a large part of her problem was loneliness, I found it a little odd that she would want to be alone again. She would have been an interesting addition to Brock's team. Maybe I'll write a divergence fic for her sometime.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; 28th April 2012 at 4:22 AM.

I remember being quite scared when I was a child by all the mysteries surrounding this mansion. I did like the creativity in the synopsis and it was really solid executed. One of the few good filler episodes in Master Quest.

A nice scary episode. It would be great for Halloween viewing.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

A very good episode, but was a little creepy. It's definitely one of the excellent filler episodes though. It was very emotional and very saddening that Ninetales was waiting around 200 years to be freed from it's Pokeball. I'm sure Ninetales left to find out what happened to it's master once it was freed. I lol'd when Ash told Brock to open his eyes and when Misty was widening Brock's face telling him to snap out of it.

This episode was really interesting. It was good showing off how long a Ninetales could live and show off their psychic powers. I kind of wanted Brock to take that Ninetales with him. Maybe because I still want him to get Vulpix back.

i loved this episode.
    It was one of the sadder episodes, seeing as the ninetales's master died over 100 years earlier, yet its pokeball forbade it to leave. And this episode, was the one that made me want ninetales to eventually get a secondary typing of psychic, i mean it was doing all sorts of psychic stuff and it isnt a psychic type, it makes no sense.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I loved this episode, it was so touching and moving! I really enjoyed watching it. Master Quest is so good, possibly my favourite season so far!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

This episode was both bizarre and sad in my opinion. Ninetales's Illusions were creepy.. The part where Ash and the other find the pictures that looked like Brock, that was a bit creepy as well. Them not knowing what Lokoko/Ninetales was up to, added a little mystery in this episode. The part where Lokoko revealed that she was an Illusion, was a bit confusing. It's funny seeing Brock going crazy over the 'Ghost girl' Lokoko at the beginning.

This episode reminded me of the episode "Ghost of the Maiden's Peak", where Brock fell in love with the 'Ghost Girl' too.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 29th April 2014 at 11:51 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

When it showed that Lokoko had no reflection, for some reason I thought she was going to turn out to be a vampire.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Lokoko was pretty tbh; I don't blame Brock for falling in love with her. Too bad she was just an illusion created by the lonely Ninetales. I loved seeing the old mansion setting as well as Team Rocket's various antics throughout the episode. I felt really bad for Ninetales and I really wish that Brock had captured it instead of leaving it all alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12