Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Tyrogue Full Of Trouble! (235)

It was long ago that Brock used his Onix... It was also cool to see Tyrogue beating his evolved forms Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. Good to see Tyrogue got caught in the end. This is one of the worst Jotho episodes, 7/10! Jotho is awesome, even one of the worst Jotho episodes is still good.

uhm... i could totally see tyrogues old trainer being paul :P

I have mixed feeling about this episode.The good thing was the character of the day: His personality was likable and fun. The bad thing was the overall plot in this episode that screamed "unoriginal" to me. Oh well, at least Tyrogue was in this episode!

Not the best of episode, it was very boring. Ash, Misty, & Brock weren't involved at all. It was like they were just in the background watching. I'm surprised there wasn't a reference to Ash's win in the tournament with his Primeape back in Kanto. I liked the references to Chuck. Kiyo was a cool COTD, I loved him.

That was an interesting way how to catch a Pokemon. Battling it yourself must be quite hard to do.

I don't understand how people are calling this boring and unoriginal! It was an amazing episode, I really enjoyed it. also, Kio was so hot! I don't normally go for anime characters but he was mighty fine!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Apart from the references to Chuck and blackbelt Kyo's appearance, this episode was a total boredom. I wasn't too thrilled to see Tyrogue being undisciplined with it's trainer. Ash and co. didn't do much in this episode, they were----just there. They just kinda stand on the background, watching Blackbelt Kyo do almost everything. As usual, Team Rocket were annoying in this episode too.

There was references to P1 Grand Pix tournament in this episode, sadly Ash didn't even mention that he won the P1 Grand Pix back in Kanto.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I think this episode is not as bad as everyone said above. Especially I quite enjoyed when Balkie was being bad initially then got a respect from the karate king Nobuhiko. That Balkie must be strong since it can take both Sawamular and Ebiwalar. Finally it was nice when Balkie decided to follow Nobuhiko and I hope it will become a Kapoerer later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12