Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talkin' Bout An Evolution! (237)

I love that Red Gyarados! And I like Lance!
    The episode was good.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

It was great to see another shiny pokemon - this time a shiny gyarados.

Lance was cool, i loved to see an E4 again.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

So glad they decided to show the Red Gyarados. I was worried they'd skip this episode in the US. It was kinda violent.

Anyway, I like how they turned this into something sort of like the Team Aqua/Magma/Galatic finale. Only with the leader getting away (he wasn't directly involved).

Lance appears to save the day, though I don't like the anime version. 7/10

Lance in this episode = Automatic win !

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing a Shiney Red Gyrados for the 1st time. Lance is really cool. Pokemon G-man is a very cool thing that Lance is called in this episode. Sebastian is a very cool villan in these plot episodes.

40/100

This was a very cool episode. It was cool seeing another shiny Pokemon and for it to be a Gyarados. Especially to be caught by Lance.

7/10

I liked this episode, when I first saw this I was really hoping Ash would get Gyarados.

It was cool to see Team Rocket members, that arn't the trio or Butch and Cassidy.

Lance was absolutely awesome in this episode. Dragonite FTW!

It was nice to see Lance appear for the first time! Also cool to see the Red Gyarados. It was nice to see Ash come back to the Lake of Rage, it shows how much he cares about Pokemon.

When Lance stole a Team Rocket grunt's clothes, he undressed that guy. My sister and I immediately thought about the South Park episode in which Mr. Garrison came out of the closet, in which he said "It was just to compare sizes!" Mr. Garrison's gay side said "For seven minutes?"

That joke made this episode even more memorable. So no 9/10 (which I would have given this episode if my sister and I didn't make a reference to the South Park episode), but 10/10.

This episode was really interesting and I absolutely loved the whole plot of this episode. Team Rocket's role was awesome in this episode and it was also nice to see Lance undercover too. I even go as far to say this Team Rocket arc was better than the other arc during the Whirl Islands. It was just in many ways more different and unpredictable.

A good episode, it was so nice to see Lance make his debut as well as the Red Gyarados. Professor Sebastian was really sinister and I really liked the voice Eric Staurt did for him. Interesting to see a bad ending at the end of the episode.

It was a good episode. It's Lance's debut. His Dragonite is really cool. I liked how the gang knew of him already. Adding to that, I wonder why they didn't give us a fantasy of the G-Men?

I really liked the episode and the link to the games with the Red Gyarados and the waves and everything. I can't wait to see how the saga unfolds!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

After two boring filler episodes in a row, it's about time we got an eventfull two-parter. It's cool to see Lance of Elite 4, seeing more members of Team Rocket was cool as well. Prof. Sebastian was really sinister.

This episode reminded me of the similar plot from the GSC games, where Team Rocket sends out a weird signal that forces the Magikarp to evolve into Gyarados. Not only the signal affects Gyarados, but the other Pokémon too! It's nice to see the anime writers bringing the major events from the games into the anime.

I felt sorry for the Red Gyarados, it's sad to the Pokémon being a victim of Team Rocket's "Project R".
    I liked how Ash came back to the Lake of Rage for helping the Red Gyarados, who was in a lot of pain due to the side-effects of the strange signal. Despite Ash's attempts to save the Red Gyarados from Team Rocket, they managed to capture it and this episode ended with a cliffhanger!

Overall, this was a pretty good episode.....I liked how it showed some elements from the GSC games.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Great episode and good to see the red Gyarados. I like Wataru as a character because he was also an undercover. Musashi and Kojiro were better than usual in my opinion. At least they can try something which is more interesting than stealing Pikachu. Finally the red Gyarados existence was well explained.
    Last edited by zhixun; 3rd June 2014 at 8:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibachi View Post
    I noticed a couple errors in this episode right off the bat. First, the narrator says that Ash is going to earn his final badge at the Mahogany Gym. Second, Ash then says that he can't wait to earn his sixth badge and enter the Johto League.
    I was trying to remember which of these episodes I just watched was the one with this error. Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this.

Really cool to see Lance appear.
    You know, I thought his voice would have been deeper than it was. I guess I always thought he was a bit older than he appeared, thus me thinking his voice should have been deeper.

Also neat that they incorporated the Red Gyarados in the show.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

It was interesting seeing Pikachu, Togepi and several wild Pokemon falling ill here due to Team Rocket's experiments. I liked how the Team Rocket trio got trapped when they snuck into the HQ, and seeing the Persian statues from the games was cool. Lance snatching a TR member's uniform and going undercover was pretty cool as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12