Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rage Of Innocence! (238)

Ahh, this episode aired not too long ago...It was good...It was great to see Lance included in the plot surrounding the Lake of Rage and the Team Rocket hideout in Mahogany Town...

Pryce was cool, and his Dewgong stopping Gyarados' Hyper Beam was impressive. Also, a nice introduction to how he views pokemon compared to Ash.

I was actually hoping that Misty would somehow capture the Red Gyarados in this episode, but I guess it doesn't matter now because she has her own Gyarados now! lol

This episode was good.
    It was cool to see Lance get Gyarados, but Pryce was acting like a jerk.

It was cool to see the Gyarados arc get good closure, and to see Lance catch the Gyarados... Pryce also made an introduction appearance, with his awesome Dewgong. 10/10, this episode rocks!

Also, this one is even better than the previous episode. How this all ended and Lance capturing the Red Gyarados was great. It was also nice to see Ice cold Pryce being introduced and seeing Dragonite battling against those two Fearows. I loved this arc and it was greatly done and it also paved the away slightly for the upcoming mini-arc with Pryce.

Another great episode to end the two parter. We didn't see enough of Sebastian though and the Red Gyarados going on a rampage was really crazy. It was cool seeing Lance in action. Nice to see he captured the Red Gyarados too. It would have been better if Misty caught it, but it's okay because she has her own now. Lastly, the dramatic tension as they tried to get the Red Gyarados under control and finally captured him was great to see.

I didn't like that the Fearow actually hit Dragonite. I know this is the first a Champion of the Elite 4 has been shown in the anime, but their Pokemon are supposed to be really strong. Well, Sinnoh established that. I don't know much about Hoenn and Unova though. They're Pokemon wasn't seen battling as much. But, Lance catching Gyarados was cool. If this was my first time watching, I wouldn't have expected that.

It was a cool episode, I enjoyed seeing The Red Gyarados get captured by Lance!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Default Rage of Innocence!

This episode picked up where "Talking 'bout an Evolution!" left off. The Red Gyarados getting out of the strange signal broadcast and defeating Team Rocket was awesome, but it's sad to the Gyarados going crazy and destroying everything because of the side-effects of the signal. It's cool how Ash tried to calm the rampaging Gyarados down, sadly the Gyarados was too angry to listen his request.

Seeing Lance in action was cool, I liked how he caught the Red Gyarados. Gym Leader Pryce's appearance was awesome as well.

Overall, this was a great episode to end the Red Gyarados two-parter, I enjoyed watching it.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I never expected Pryce to help in stopping the Red Gyarados from destroying the town.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I liked that Ash and friends were able to escape TR's HQ, although seeing Lance arrive just as they were about to beat Jessie and James was irksome. I liked how Lance's Dragonite destroyed the Team Rocket lab at least. Lance's Dragonite's battle with Tyson's Fearow was pretty intense, and I also liked that Pryce and Dewgong helped freeze the river.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12