Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rage Of Innocence! (238)

Default Rage Of Innocence! (238)

Rage Of Innocence!

Ash & Co. have been captured by the Rocket Members who have also stolen the Red Gyarados. However Lance is here and rescues them. However the Red Gyarados breaks free and starts terrorising the towns. Can it be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Talking

Also a favorite episode of mine. Although Professor Sebastian only has...let's see...four sentances...at least he's in it. There's lots of Tyson-y goodness there, too. Love the look on Tyson's face right before they shut the van door and he gets carted off to jail. Very good battle between him and Lance. *nod nod* Very good.

I wanted to strangle Ash...I forget exactly what he said. " Gyarados needs a friend!" or something like that. I found it very corny. Then, J&J screw things up for the real Rockets...but at least they had some funny lines in this ep, and they were doing something different for once.

Great episode. Though I wish Sebastian hadn't left halfway through...he has a rep for being able to pull out of a sticky situation, maybe if he'd stuck around TR would have won. I'm sure he would have figured something out.
    animal crossing stuffs:
    Name: Stacey
    Town: Tangelo
    Fruit: Apples, Pears, Oranges, Cherries
    FC: 4597 3797 6086

Hales Guest

I missed this episode and the one before that ... I've never seen a Lance episode yet, and he's one of my favourite characters... sad really.
    Last edited by Hales; 19th November 2004 at 9:20 AM.

Robert Guest

This was a pretty good episode; it had a good amount of action. Ash is always talking about friendship, so that's nothing new.

This second part of the red gyarados saga was so much better than the first part. It had a lot of great moments in it, like Jessie telling Lance that he'll be an x-man, the twerps pulling a Team Rocket maneuver by escaping after Cyndaquil does smokescreen, Pryce's cameo, Meowth getting mad after James finally noticed he was awake, and the dramatic tension as they tried to get gyarados under control and finally captured him. Overall, great episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

A shame that Professor Sebastain didn't hang around long enough to see whether his plan has suceeded or not. It's quite similar to the Raikou special.

I'm sure he was notified of the failure, probably by Tyson or even Giovanni. The sweet part of the deal is that Sebastian never really has to take the blame for the failure of his inventions. In both situations we've seen, it would be perfectly easy for him to blame it on the incompetency of the Rocket agents working for him. And who knows, maybe he planned it that way. You know...just in case.
    animal crossing stuffs:
    Name: Stacey
    Town: Tangelo
    Fruit: Apples, Pears, Oranges, Cherries
    FC: 4597 3797 6086

I loved this episode, and especially getting to se lance in action. hes one of my fav's, but he is only in a grand total of four episodes.... sigh. i supose for a non-main character, that is prety good...
    You know, sometimes I think this whole dang world is crazy, except for me and you, and I am starting to wonder about you.

Credits to STAR-Girl for the KAWAI chibi XD001

Bishie: Auron. (gotta love the cool types with awesome swords)

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode, since I recently ordered a DVD collection for the Master Quest series... The two Master Quest Lance episodes are the ones I want to see the most. Lance is my favorite character, so I should like it.

Ah, I like this episode for some of the Lance action in it, but I really like the Red Gyarados, still

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

You haven't heard of a G-man named Lance(the same elite trainer from Kanto with a Dragonite and who caught that shiny Gyarados that almost rampaged Mahogany Town), but after you watch the episode, you will know him. That episode comes with the red Gyarados that TR(It's not Jesse, James and Meowth themselves) is looking for. It also comes with Pryce (and his Dewgong's) cameo, and the part that Lance might be nicknamed the X-man.

Just wished the Rockets woul torture Misty...

oh yeah, the red gyarados it was really a nice episode i'll give it a 9/10.

Good ending to the 2 parter, alot of good battles. Nice seeing Lance capture Gyarados and add it to his roster of Dragon Pokemon, to bad we won't see either again until the Groudon/Kyogre episodes of Hoen but it's worth the wait. One thing I would've liked to have seen is Ash and Lance have a battle just to see how ash matches up against Lance and to prep for this gym battle.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Good episode. I just love the Red Gyarados story. Lance is cool too.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Nice episode, the red Gyrados is awesome..glad Lance owns it later
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought this was a good episode. I am glad that Lance was there to help foil Team Rocket's plans. Lance's Dragonite is extremely strong, and now he has the red Gyrados to add to his team. I liked seeing Pryce come along to help protect Ash, Misty, and Brock. I'm not surprised though that Jessie, James, and Meowth ruined everything for Team Rocket. They were doing so good too. Well, I'm glad thhat Team Rocket was defeated and Mahogany Town was safe.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Jessie called Lance an X-men. Just could Imagen if Lance is the on of x-men, he could have superpowers! Just like in the pokemon adventure manga.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Finally TR episode, with the big boss.

and i loved to see Lance. he was amazing..

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Well the Red Gyarados going on a rampage part was good. It kinda followed the games :/

I liked that Lance captured it. Though it didn't serve a purpose until later in the serious. I believe he uses it in Hoenn.

Anyway, Pryce appearing was great. But I wish he would have done something more, so 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well the Red Gyarados going on a rampage part was good. It kinda followed the games :/

I liked that Lance captured it. Though it didn't serve a purpose until later in the serious. I believe he uses it in Hoenn.

Anyway, Pryce appearing was great. But I wish he would have done something more, so 8/10
    I was never expecting to see the red gyarados again in the anime when it returned to Hoenn. What else were you expecting him to do?! He appeared in the last 5 minutes of the eopisode so there wasn't really much else to do. Plus, he was in the following two episodes.

I didn't really like Lance's voice and everytime I saw him, all I could think about was Vegeta of off Dragonball Z.

This episode was pretty good, I like episodes like this. Gyarados was a little scary while he was rampaging down the river, it's definitely not something you want to see coming towards you especially if you are alone.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I wanted Misty to capture the Red Gyarados over Lance . That would've made this episode 10x more epic than it already was.

Also it was quite a surprise to see Pryce make a guest appearance in this episode as well.

This episode was ok. It was cool seeing Lance catch that Red Gyrados, I'm glad he did. It was cool when the Gang used Cyndaquil's Smokescreen to escape, very similar to how TR makes their getaway. Lance's Dragonite is really strong!

46/100

This episode was pretty cool. Cool to see Lance catch the shiny Gyarados. Cool to see Dragonite again. Also cool to see Pryce for the first time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast