Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As Clear As Crystal! (244)

This episode was ok... It was awesome seeing Zapdos for the 1st time in the Anime, Zapdos rules! It was funny when Misty said she liked Ash as a Pikachu much better. It was cool seeing a few other Electric Pokemon as well. The crystal was really cool, I'm glad they were able to get it glowing again. The lake and its powers were really cool.

50/100

I liked this episode. It was cool to see Zapdos. A really cool episode overall.

7/10

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    I liked how this episode began with Ash still a Pikachu and then returning to normal a few moments later. It was funny too when Misty commented that she liked him better as a pikachu. LOL

This was a pretty good episode, and it was nice to finally see Zapdos in a regular episode. I liked seeing all the different electric pokemon as well.
    I totally agree, Ashachu deserved two episodes and he got those two episodes! And seeing Zapdos was indeed nice! Ash telling Misty she doesn't need a beauty sleep is great PokeShipping evidence, many people in the PokeShipping thread say that Ash is not romantic, while he definitely is! And this proves PokeShipping from Ash's side, 10/10, the PokeShipping is already enough, Ashachu makes it even better! The small details make this episode so great for me.

Nice episode, good to see Zapdos' first anime appearance not in a movie. All those electric types together... 6/10 Ashachus.

Seeing Zapdos was awesome. This was actually a pretty good episode. I enjoyed myself especially when Zapdos came and the electric Pokemon were trying to save it and help it out. The Crystal lake healing Pokemon was a good idea. Team Rocket was good in this episode and they really do have bad luck in this show. I mean just when they think they won, a Zapdos comes. Those guys just can't catch a break. And of course watching the Johto episodes, you really see Wobbuffet as their fourth member and he does have a charm about him. Too bad he's still not in BW along with Mime Jr., Yanmega, Carnivine and Seviper.

I enjoyed seeing my second-favorite legendary bird, Zapdos, in this episode. I didn't really enjoyed this filler that much though. It wasn't that interesting aside from whole concept with the crystal under the lake. Some of the filler episodes between the seventh gym and the eight gym were really solid, but simultaneously are some of the filler episodes, in my opinion, quite boring.

A good episode, nice to see Misty's temper again at the beginning. Krystal was a good COTD. The crystal lake was so pretty and seeing Zapdos make it's anime debut was cool too.
    Last edited by Blessed; 10th February 2013 at 4:38 AM.

Yes! Zapdos appeared. It's so cool and powerful. The way the woman was acting made it seem like Zapdos was going to die or something.

Amazing episode! 5/5!

I was not expecting Zapdos to show up like that so it was so awesome when he did.

This is one of the best episodes I have seen in a long time!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Nice to see that there are many Electric Pokémon in this episode. Rocket should used some of the electricity from Pikachu to prevent the explosion from overcharge. I missed the Sonans balloon for a long time but they should have strengthen it to electric attacks.

I agree with what was said earlier in the thread, that it's cool to see Legedaries appear in just normal episodes like this.
    I thought it was going to be Raikou showing up, instead of Zapdos.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12