Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Same Old Song & Dance! (245)

A very nice and enjoyable episode. I loved Brock's Paradise song so much, I thought that the Igglybuff were just adorable and I loved seeing them dance in the background. Brittany looked so pretty when she was in her costume. Seeing Jigglypuff again is always great and I got a laugh at when Ash took its microphone away. Lastly, I loved how the narrator fell asleep by Jigglypuff's song along with everyone else. Seeing Ash & Misty sleep very close to each other was very sweet too.

Quote Originally Posted by 7threst View Post
    Mexican Brock ftw!!!! That is probably the most hilarious thing I remember from Pokémon and I was ecstatic when I saw they did that again in Battle Frontier. It was also nice to see Jigglypuff again too. This episode can be basically summed up as an hilarious episode with lots of singing
    Mexican Brock reappeard in the Psyduck Roadblock episode in Sinnoh! xD I remember this episode quite clearly with the Igglybuff.. I don't like the species, but I still miss Jigglypuff sometimes and always reminisce when I play LeafGreen and come across a pokemon that I've come to call: Jigga Lee Puff
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

This episode was so cute with the Igglybuff. I loved their little dance. I'm surprised Jigglypuff was acting that way. One would think because she's the evolved form of them, she would act more mature or mother like to them.

The best part of this episode was Team Rocket's appearance.
    "You know us as Team Rocket, and we fight for what is wrong! We're tired of our motto so we thought we'd try a song!" xD

There was Brock as the filler event too... That was hilarious. xD

I loved the episode, it was brilliant!

It was great seeing the Igglybuff in battles, it goes to show that all pokemon have their powers and abilities From Weedle to Darkrai :P

It was also nice to see the team using different pokemon like ash using Phanphy and Misty using Corsola!

Jigglypuff is a brat!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123