Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Same Old Song & Dance! (245)

Quote Originally Posted by ?*Virulent Tsunami*? View Post
    Jessie was really going mad in this episode. Though, her fantasies are far more amusing than Meowth's AG Boss Fantasies.
    Why are you so surprised about that? Jessie is always obssessed to being beautiful (much to my annoyance).

P.s. Don't flame me just because I made that comment about Jessie!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    Why are you so surprised about that? Jessie is always obssessed to being beautiful (much to my annoyance).

P.s. Don't flame me just because I made that comment about Jessie!
    How do you figure a character trait like that is annoying? It's hilarious (I'm just sayin'.)
    Wii Console Number: 2471 5162 9486 4718
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2449 4326 8585
    Pokemon Pearl: 0817 0421 0350
    AC: City Folk: 2063 2647 5316
    Xbox 360 GamerTag: Alex IR esq

If interested, send a private message reply posthaste.

Brittany's singing with her 2 Igglybuff(I don't know the spelling of their names), well it will ace a high score for attraction to the mob of adult men. The song Brock sang in the stage, "Brock's Paradise", well, it's a nice one, but he repeated it again and again and again tiringly, therefore it looked boring to the audience. I might be the next one to learn the lyrics of that song.......... (Sorry, TR. Your singing of your motto doesn't look nice to the audience.)

If you're interested in dance songs, and you're running itunes (much safer than limewire or those russian sites, and it supports the artists who make the music)

check this link -- the "euro club hits" series:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...Club+Hits+Vol+

This series the "Euro Club Hits" I think has some real winners on it.....

it was a good episode but the singing was awfull, it's not my taste so that was a downer for me, still it's a nice episode so i'll give it a 8/10.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    This episode is pretty great. I especially liked how the narrator fell asleep along with everybody else.
    ......... I forgot I had posted in this thread. O_O

Now I think the episode was okay, but I hope to see it again on Toonami Jetstream sometime in the future.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Didn't have much use for the girl, but I almost laughed myself sick at Brock's song. Who didn't have their minds try to go places they really didn't need to when he started singing about his "happy place"?

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    Speaking of singing. 4Kids actually had the sense to cast someone who could sing to be Brittany's voice actress. I'm so annoyed when they cast people who can't sing to play a singing character.
    I know! I was pleasantly surprised to hear her singing voice ^_^

Wobbufett strutted it's stuff which had gotten rare. It's still funny that this patient Pokemon hold all of TR's wins against the twerps since "Princess vs. Princess".
    Ehh... sorta funny, but not the highlight for me.

"Brock's Paradise" (the dubbed version) finally appeared and it was funny that it's only song that he knows and nearly passes out. His voice is so bad it only adds to the comedy.
    Brock's Paradise is one of my favorite songs for that very reason Not to mention his ridiculous getup just makes it that much funnier.

All in all, a decent episode, I would say.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Eh I didn't like it. I just don't enjoy musical based episodes that much >_>

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Igglypuff is so cute ^_^
    this is one of my fave episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I loved all of the singing in this episode. I thought Brittany was a great singer. I thought that Brock's singing was okay. However, his outfit amused me. I thought that the Igglybuff were just adorable and I loved seeing them dance in the background. I also liked how the narrator fell asleep by Jigglypuff's song along with everyone else.

I noticed a mistake that when Misty sends out her Corsola, she throws a regular Poke Ball instead of a Lure Ball
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I remember this episode from 6 years ago. It was cool. Brittany was awesome in this episode and I really enjoyed her songs (Though I couldn't admit it back then).

Well this was a decent episode.I liked Brittanys singing,and whole concept of two igglybuff being stars.They were debuted in different way than other pokemon during Johto,and it was also good seeing good old Jigglybuff again and his dropouts of jealousy.

Another good thing was definitely Brock entertaining audience with his famous "Brocks Paradise" song,while Ash,Misty and Brittany went to save Igglybuffs from Team Rocket.Though negative thing was that he sang only one song all the time,which resulted with audience being fed up.

All in all while its not one of my favorites,this episode had its moments.

Episode great! Her singings great and her Igglybuffs are great! Brock was really funny in the jap ending! Its called "Brock's Paradise"

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Good filler.

The Igglybuffs were cute. and i loved Brittany, cool songs.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The rocket song was cool, too bad that they never used it again after this.

Igglybuff is such a cute Pokemon, and this was a cute debut. I love music in the Pokemon anime.

Brock's stalling song and dance was the part I remember the most. It was funny. I think they used it later in Hoenn.

A good episode, it felt good unlike most episodes in this saga. 7/10

Not a too bad episode. Loved the way Jigglypuff hit the two Igglybuff twins and then pretended she was helping them That scene actually makes this episode good lol

Watching these episodes in order btw so that's why I have posted in aloty of threads
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Boy, Japanese singers seem way better than english singers after listening to this episode. Igglybuff are cute but I wonder how come they don't put people to sleep unlike Jigglypuff does.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Igglybuff for the 1st time. The Igglybuff were really cool! I didn't like how jealous Jigglypuff was acting towards them. The song Brock performed was not fun to listen to, I didn't like it...

30/100

Not a bad episode. Cool to see Igglybuff for the firsty time.

4/10

I really like this episode quite a lot. The Igglybuff were cute, and Jigglypuff made an awesome appearance. And let's not forget that Brock was great as well! And Ash used Noctowl, which was also nice, it's even rare if Noctowl pops holes in balloons, it's so rarely used... Anyways, 8/10.

Nice episode overall, I liked it.
    I just wish TR used their song more than twice. :[
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Mexican Brock ftw!!!! That is probably the most hilarious thing I remember from Pokémon and I was ecstatic when I saw they did that again in Battle Frontier. It was also nice to see Jigglypuff again too. This episode can be basically summed up as an hilarious episode with lots of singing

This is one of the better Jigglypuff episodes. It's pre-evolved form, Igglybuff, is pretty cute too.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast