Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enlighten Up! (246)

Well, surprisingly, I did in some extend enjoyed this episode and its originality in it. I especially enjoyed the humorous parts about that "enlightenment" stuff like the race and at the end with Team Rocket lol.

A good and enjoyable episode, nice to see TR hang out with the twerps, not to mention how hilarious they were. I wasn't surprised that Ash wanted to do the training once he found out that Gary did it too, he needs to grow up. I liked seeing the mop race and I got a laugh when Madeleine said that even though it was a fun race to watch they barely cleaned the floors. Misty throwing Meowth in the water was very funny to see, nice to know she still has that personality which made me love her. Lastly, seeing Delibird in the end was so great, I love that bird.

Haha. The race between Ash, Jessie and James was so awesome. When Ash ran on the walls, I was like dude.

It was nice having an episode with lots of philosophy and stuff in it. Slowpoke's evolution was really cool too

That was amazing the way Ash just ran the wall like that! .
    Brock, you're from Pewter City not Flint City. Dubbing error, I know.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

We didn't really need another Slowpoke filler in Johto so this episode and its enlightenment theme seemed quite wasteful & confusing. 6/10

I liked how Slowpoke got alot of focus in Johto like in this episode and the philosophical aspects were intriguing. The Slowpoke belief stuff reminded me of Buddhism and I liked seeing Gary via a flashback. :3

Lol @ Brock claiming to be from Flint City here. Did 4Kids completely forget that he's from Pewter City...

The Slowpoke temple place seemed kind of complex and I was hoping that much more would happen to make this episode stand out from others.

So Ash was only interested in training because Gary had trained there. You'd think he'd want to simply sharpen his skills his own way without being too competitive. Kind of a pointless filler, though.
    猫に小判

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12