Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Politoed You So! (251)

Hybrid View

Default I Politoed You So! (251)

I Politoed You So

When Misty's Politoed gets mistaken for another, it joins a cheerleading squad. Misty quickly finds it and protests that its hers. They all decide to go look for the trainer's missing Politoed. Can they find it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I thought it was cute at how Misty's Politoad was like a cheerleader, but I think the girl who mistook Misty's Politoad for her own was pretty harsh at first, but atleast she softened up
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I do think that girl was being a bit too cruel to her pokemon, pushing them so she could win the cheerleading competition. I'm glad that she came around by the end of the episode. It was cute having the two politoeds in this episode, and I'm glad they were given different voices, it was pretty interesting. I also liked Team Rocket's bubblegum-colored flypaper, that was pretty different. I also really LOL'd at the part where Jessie told Arbok that it doesn't know the meaning of the word 'lose', Arbok pokespeaks, and Jessie then asks who told Arbok what that meant, and Wobbuffet pops up. ROFLOL
    Last edited by wobbanut; 22nd September 2005 at 12:29 AM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I also really LOL'd at the part where Jessie told Arbok that it doesn't know the meaning of the word 'lose', Arbok pokespeaks, and Jessie then asks who told Arbok what that meant, and Wobbuffet pops up. ROFLOL
    XD Yeah, I loved that.

Other than that, this episode was pure garbage. All that kept me watching was the fact that we actually saw Politoed(though whomever named the other one Bean needs to be shot. Seriously, what kind of failure of a name is that?).

That Tammy girl was a real idiot, and when she stopped being an idiot, she was a sappy cliché girly-girl(I liked how Jessie said how the mushy stuff was making her sick, though, because that was EXACTLY how I felt).

Bean had a great personality to make up for his awful name(and the awful puns that followed. "Bean there, done that," anyone?). Fiesty yet caring. Nice.

TR was actually competent in this episode(and again, the irony is that this is the one episode that doesn't deserve to exist). And brutal, too, they actually tried to kill Bean and Tammy o_0

Politoed-centric episode. Too bad it had to be so terrible, otherwise I would've been very pleased.

Overall rating:
    5.6 out of 10......
    IMO, on par with Dusclops vs. Super Skitty for worst episode ever. Better Politoed episodes, plzkthnx.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Well, I kinda like the episode. But why the heck is Politoed a cheerleader? Would it make more since if he was a Chemistry teacher or a Marine biologist.

Both Politoed on that episode pwn. I really liked both of them.

I kinda agree with ~*Commander Blizzard*~ though. Bean is really a demeaning name. And if I were Tammy, I would appreciate the fact that I had a Politoed to begin with.

But seriously, Politoed had talent beyond a cheerleader? 0.o
    Last edited by Auraninja; 2nd November 2005 at 1:06 AM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

wow fun to watch pokemon dance but the rest wasnt interesting AT all. 3/10

Who else thinks that the combined voices of Sunflora, Bellossom, and Jumpluff is one of the worst sounds in all of Pokemon?

"You're about to become a has-bean!" said Jessie as she and TR try to crush our guest characters to a pulp.

Stand-out moment was when TR try to sway Bean to join them.
    "We're a non-stop fun shop!"
    "A pension plan that's second to none!"
    "Plus a Christmas party dat'll knock your headband off!"

I also feel that the artists missed an opprotunity to have Brock drool over cheerleders in this show.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

Not so interesting of an episode, it was wierd, Politoed-Cheerleader O_o

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Eh I really hated this filler. Just some cheerleading Pokemon ._.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a decent filler but damn that lady was tough against her pokemon, like a miniture boss or something:P

Its sad for that other Politoed that he was to lazy to join the group
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought this was a great episode to get to know Politoed's personality. I thought it was cute to see Misty's Politoed lead the cheerleading squad, and also have all of the other Pokemon look up to it. I felt bad for Bean however. I thought Tammy was being way to harsh on it. I don't care if she wanted to win, she should have atleast noticed how Bean was feeling when it practically got replaced. Although, I was glad everything worked out in the end.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

This was a good episode.It was entertaining to see Politoed centric episode,with two of them uniting their strenght battling against Team Rocket,and how Mistys politoed was pretty good at cheerleading(i guess that his moves payed off here) bringing him position of being leader of cheerleading group.

The only thing which i didnt liked isTammys method of training which was kinda harsh.Poor Bin i kinda felt sorry for him,with her only thinking about winning,not paying attention to his feelings and how sad he was for being basically replaced.

Well at least in end Tammy after beeing harsh toward her pokemon pushing them too much,realized her mistakes

Politoed and Beam where cute. Politoad being a Cheerleader is great.

Good Politoed episode.
    Politoed was a great cheerleader, and he was better than Tammy's Politoed.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Well here's something you don't see everyday. Politoed got some much-needed attention for once in the anime. Better late than never right?

I liked that a whole mix up though. Funny how most of the time, trainers can distinguish their own Pokemon from others but this time the trainer girl couldn't tell them apart.

Adding dancing and cheerleading to the anime was an interesting twist :O Felt like I was watching Gary's cheerleaders again. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well here's something you don't see everyday. Politoed got some much-needed attention for once in the anime. Better late than never right?

I liked that a whole mix up though. Funny how most of the time, trainers can distinguish their own Pokemon from others but this time the trainer girl couldn't tell them apart.

Adding dancing and cheerleading to the anime was an interesting twist :O Felt like I was watching Gary's cheerleaders again. 6/10
    Right! Haha yeah that is pretty odd, especially with some of DP episodes how everyone was like "wasn't that Paul's chimchar?!" I wonder what Gary did with all of his cheerleaders? I miss them.

This episode was ok... I didn't like how harsh the other Politoad trainer Tammy was, but I'm glad she eventually softened up. It was cool to see Misty's Politoad be really good at being a cheerleader that the grass Pokemon actually followed it. It did however make the other Politoad very upset. Bean was a very odd name for a Politoad...

24/100

Ths episode was alright. That other trainer was a jerk. Apart from that I thought it was a good Politoad episode and that Politoad was a good cheerleader.

That cheerleader, Tammy, was mean and harsh to Pokemon... It was nice to see Misty's Politoed get some focus, and this episode is probably what inspired it to cheerlead in the Jotho League. 9/10.

I didn't like how Tammy treated her Pokemon and I didn't like how she asked Misty could she borrow her Politoed. She could have just taught her Politoed the clapping.

I like that - even when a Pokémon from Misty gets evolved so late in Johto - it at least got a lot of screen time and a episode centered about him. Politoed personality is just awesome because of its enthusiasm and how hilarious it is. The whole confusion between the two Politoed's was hilarious to watch too.

A nice episode focusing on Misty's Politoed, it's so cute. It's good that Misty knew that Bean wasn't her Politoed. I thought it was cute to see Misty's Politoed lead the cheer leading squad, and have all of the other Pokemon look up to it. Tammy was so mean to her Pokemon, glad she softened up in the end. Lastly, Misty's Politoed is better than Tammy's and I'm glad that this episode inspired it to cheer Ash in the Johto League.

This filler is boring since it shows nothing more than Kasumi's Nyorotono being a better cheerleader. I also not like the fact that Nabi is being rude to the Pokémon. Nyarth trying to take the Nyorotono on is one of the few things that I interests me in this episode.

I loved this episode. It was really sad in places.

Pokemon rocks!!!!!!!!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast