Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ice Cave! (252)

Responding to the first page- Are you kidding? Jynx was in Hi-Jynx and there were like 50 of them! That episode never got banned, and I know there were other Jynx before the Ice Cave too I am sure of it.

What gets me is it is what 3-4 seasons AFTER Jynx first appeared in Hi Jynx (The Christmas special episode that aired after Charmander evolved into Charizard but it got mixed up in the air dates).

And are you KIDDING! The woman doesn't remember it and doesn't care? This is proof the damn woman was just trying to get attention, I doubt she really cared if Jynx was racist or not. If Jynx hadn't been black she probably still complain about it. And she almost sound racist herself thinking like that.

Anyways from what I saw in the pictures, it was an okay episode some of the scenes were funny. I wonder if there's any chance of ever seen the episode again
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I think one part of the episode has been deleted, when Arbok hurt Geodude and Brock and slap them on the ground. I can't say I loved this but it's fine because kids can't see this so much violence... And anyway this was an amazing episode, I love snow episodes.

I think it was a very good episode, but now its 2010 and it was meant to air YEARS ago, I dont think they will air the dub =(

Anyway, I never got what was so offensive about Jynx when I watched Holiday Hi-Jynx =/

But if the if the rumor Ms. Weatherbee dosent care anymore is true, why cant they air it?
    Hello!

xD

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Responding to the first page- Are you kidding? Jynx was in Hi-Jynx and there were like 50 of them! That episode never got banned, and I know there were other Jynx before the Ice Cave too I am sure of it.

What gets me is it is what 3-4 seasons AFTER Jynx first appeared in Hi Jynx (The Christmas special episode that aired after Charmander evolved into Charizard but it got mixed up in the air dates).

And are you KIDDING! The woman doesn't remember it and doesn't care? This is proof the damn woman was just trying to get attention, I doubt she really cared if Jynx was racist or not. If Jynx hadn't been black she probably still complain about it. And she almost sound racist herself thinking like that.

Anyways from what I saw in the pictures, it was an okay episode some of the scenes were funny. I wonder if there's any chance of ever seen the episode again
    It was banned AFTER the dub aired, it only got aired around 3 times then gone =(

But it IS on Pokemon Indigo league box set 3
    Hello!

xD

this episode was ok... Another episode where Brock becomes ill... This time because of TR. Seeing a Jynx again was very cool. It was cool to see Swinub and Piloswine again in this episode. I couldn't stop laughing when Brock kissed Jynx thinking she was Nurse Joy. The fact that the Ice Cave had a Pokemon Center was very bizarre.

40/100

This epsode was cool. It was cool to see Jynx,Swinub and Piloswine again.

It was nice, kinda cool to see Jynx in it, also the cute little Swinub and Piloswine =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It's a pity that this one got banned, it was a great episode! Brock thinking Jynx was Nurse Joy was really awesome! Meowth had a great "boss fantasy", and seeing Jynx again was cool. 9/10.

Seeing Piloswine's eyes was amusing. They're literally dots.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

A good episode and even better with subs. There should be more sub episodes. Anyway, I got a laugh when Misty called Ash a child and when Brock got kissed by Jynx thinking it was Nurse Joy. I also liked how Ash & Misty went on to explore the Ice Cave some more .
    Last edited by Blessed; 17th October 2012 at 5:40 AM.

The only episode in the Johto Series that got banned and it was really unfortunate. Yes, it was a filler episode, but it was still decent enough that I really enjoyed the episode and it was full of humorous moments that were really laughable. I especially laughed when Brock was in the hospital bed and Nurse Joy was trying to see if he had a fever That scene was hilariooooous

Great episode, it should never have been banned!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12