Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Bowls Of Fire! (255)

Default Great Bowls Of Fire! (255)

Great Bowls Of Fire

The Dragonite is going on a rampage, however Ash's Charizard has appeared and Ash decides to use it to try and calm the Dragonite and stop it from its Destruction Spree. Can they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This is definitely one of the more powerful dramatic episodes. It's interesting to see Team Rocket get assistance from a powerful pokemon, but the consequences of what happens when dragonite finds out the truth are devastating. It really makes me feel for it. It's sort of like what happened with Celebi and the forest in the fourth movie, after it was largely destroyed by The Masked Marauder's device and Celebi. Dragonite's tears really make me feel for it.

I loved this episode very much. It was wonderfully animated. The battles were amazing and explosive. This episode is as good as a movie. It was also pretty sad.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

Blaziken master Guest

This is definetely a fave episodes.It had that explosive feel to it and I was glad to see charizard back to fight dragonite.It was also the first time I saw Misty's politoed,so it was a real treat of a episode.

Who else thought TR stole the show?
    I thought it was funny to see TR down at Ash's knees praising him. Ironic, hmm. Also, great performances by Rachel and Eric, ranging from really determined, to outright fright. One of the bright spots in the pre-digital eps of season 5. And I have the whole season on DVD.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

It was predictable to see Jessie not wanting to take the blame for what she, James and Meowth did.

I thought this episode was kind of odd, but I did like it any ways. It was funny seeing James/Mowth/Jessie at Ash foot praising him LOL Silly Ash. I liked the fights, and the animation was indeed nice.

This episode had nice explosive battles, which I like

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This ep was great. Nice to see Charizard come back to do some action! Nice plot btw.

one of my favourite episodes. because as you may guess im a charizard fan. plus i thought charizard acted better in this episode then normal although i want to know, who keeps charizards pokeball, prof. oak or um what her name... lol
    To the writers of pokemon MAKE Ash's pokemon evolve. Squirtle and Bulbasaur should have evolved a long time ago.

To be one you must believe you are one.
    My DP Team:

The banner was over 46,800 pixels, so it was killed off. Please read the signature rules.

I absolutely loved this episode.Everything was quite dramatic and i felt sorry for Dragonite when he find out the thruth.Not to mention battles were epic and i liked that Ashs Charizard join to him for awhile.Both his Charizard and Clairs Dragonair were quite impressive in battle against Dragonite who seemed like nothing can stop him.

Of course Team Rocket managed like always to ruin everything.They will never learn.

The return of Charizard! 8D

That Dragonite was awesome! I felt kinda bad for it... both Dragonair and Charizard had to battle it. Well, everything worked out quite well in the end ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I don't like how Ash always needs Charizard ._. But I guess it was necessary. Fun Dragonite episode though ^_^

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this one was also one of my favorite episodes among the master quest series though i allways find one thing strange, why is charizard licking ash like a dog dodes when they are happy to see you? i find that a bit strange for a lizard to be honest.

I was a great episode, i enjoy watching it..
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Did anyone pick-up on what brock said?

Brock: (see's Charizard with Charla and say's) Can it be that I'm the only one who hasn't found love?

Wow...

I thought this was a fantastic episode. I was glad that Charizard was able to come and help Ash, Misty, Brock, Clair, and Kaburagi from Team Rocket and Dragonite. It was interesting to me how Dragonite assisted Team Rocket with the Dragon Fang. However, if they didn't try to swipe the Prayer Flame, they might have gotten away. I thought that the battle between Dragonite and Charizard was good. It was sad to see Dragonite after it realized what it did to its home though. I was surprised to see that Clair and Liza knew each other.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Greatest episode ever! Explosive episode!

it was a cool battle but charizard and dragonite should have a better battle than that.(not saying that it wasnt good though!)

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Omg poor dragonite...

It used to be so peacefull...

Stupid team rocket >

At least charizard stopped it
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I loved this episode, Charizard was SUPER!

Charizard was really strong vs Dragonite, but not stronger then it.

I loved the plot of this arc, this episode was great. especially when Clair's Dragonair used his moves, like rain dance.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Another good episode, I don't mind that Clair has been on for five episodes. Nice to see Liza and Charizard again too (Not to mention Snorlax).

Dragonite was a bit scary when it was on rage, it's defiantly not something you want to come across while alone.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

James: "You know I like my balls flaming!"

LMFAO, that's right up there with "It's times like this that make me want to go straight!"

The 3-way battle between: Pikachu, Dragonair, & Charizard vs. Dragonite was total epic ! I also think that this particular Dragonite had proven to be much stronger than Drake's Dragonite from the Orange Islands.

The battle between Dragonite and Charizard & Dragonair was pretty exciting. I was just watching this episode on Boomerang is, in my opinion, one of the best battles in Johto thus far. I guess this is why the Blackthorn episodes are some of my favorite episodes from the original series.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast