Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Bowls Of Fire! (255)

Well things in this episode certainly get interesting. We had Charizard return and get more involved with the overall plot, though I thought that it's sudden reappearance just for the Blackthorn City Gym battle was like a slap in the face. Anyway, I like how Team Rocket once again, ruined things by attempting to steal that sacred flame from the shrine. Not only was it funny to see them try and steal it, but it was an important plot device that gave us an angry Dragonite. It was interesting to see Charizard back in action along with Clair's Dragonair in their attempt to pacify Dragonite, though I felt as if things ended way too suddenly; with Dragonite calming down at the end. I don't know, it seemed like generic Johto Filler to me. 5/10.

This episode was cool. It was cool seeing Ash's Charizard again. The battles to stop Dragonite from causing more destruction were very good and intense to watch. Those fires really were causing a lot of damage in this episode. It was funny to see Charizard licking Ash.

67/100

This episode was cool. It was awsome to see Ash's Charizard again,he is by far one of my favorite of Ash's Pokemon. Cool to see Dragonite again. The battles were cool.

Well I just saw this episode in Boomerang after such a long time since the first time I saw it. Its still one of my favorite Pokemon episodes because the fight against Dragonite was amazing.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Great to see Charizard again for so long. I thought this episode was really intense while also very dramatic at the end when Dragonite came to it senses and saw the massive damage he made himself while in fury. I loved the battle involving Dragonite and Charizard and that made me really enjoying this episode even more. And as I said again, the dragon arc is full of awesomeness!

Excellent episode, It was cool seeing Ash's Charizard again. The battles to stop Dragonite from causing more destruction were very good and intense to watch. It made me sad seeing Dragonite cry when he found out what he did though.

Episodes like this make me angry with Team Rocket. Really? They just saved your lives and you pull a stunt like this? That Dragonite is really powerful though.

I like this episode because Kairyu was strong such that both Hakuryu and Lizardon could not control when it was rampage. Very funny that Kaburagi took the wrong box when he tried to recover the Dragon Fang that Rocket has stolen. I have never seen that Kairyu being that sad after the destruction. Final thing worth mentioning is that Sonans is probably the best Pokémon that Rocket has since he was used as a shield against Hakai Kousen.

This was awesome! Although overall I prefer the previous episode! This was still very exciting though! I love dragon Pokemon

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Awesome! It was Ash's Charizard!
    I liked how he was greeting Ash by licking his face.

That battle between Dragonite Dragonair and Charizard was really exciting!
    Poor Dragonite when it realized the massive damage it did.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12