Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why? Wynaut! (257)

Hybrid View

Default Why? Wynaut! (257)

Why? Wynaut!

After his win at the Blackthorn Gym, Ash gets conned and loses all 8 of his badges. Ash & Co. go to find them but it seems that the badges got stolen from Team Rocket by a Wynaut. Can Ash & Co. find the Wynaut & the badges before Team Rocket?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I had to comment on this episode sooner or later, and I can't believe I didn't earlier. I love wynaut!

There were a lot of great things about the episode. I love Team Rocket tricking Ash into getting rid of his badges by dressing him like a king and taking photographs. I loved Jessie thinking Wobbuffet drew a wooper, and then they start chasing one. It's interesting when wynaut leaps in to save Bayleef with a counter, and nobody actually saw who did it. And the best part of all: James thinking Wobbuffet drew a picture of his childhood nanny. ROFLOL

I missed this ep but my friend said it was good and I wanted to hear Wynaut speak.

Just click it already.

This is one of my favourite Hoenn episodes. Wynaut was just so funny. Even funnier than Wobbuffet. I like it at the end when Ash had to rescue all of his badges.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

this ep was rubbish
    not even about wynaut in anyway it was about Ash losing his gym badges, I thought wynaut, after being in all the blackthorn eps was gonna have a great introduction but it done nothing exept for steal food! and it hardly appeared
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

squirtle_squad_leader Guest

On the Master Quest volume 2 box set, it has the episode titled "Why? Why not?!" on the DVD cover... I thought it was a mistake, but then I watched the episode... They had it titled the same!

I swear I remember being "Why? Wynaut!" on TV. Why would they change it?!

I liked Team Rocket in this episode, tricking Ash into the Kings outfit and then chase around after an innocent Wooper. Alsos eeing Ash unrealistically dive like Superman into the air after the Team Rocket ballon and then fall just infront of it was quite funny.

Dub error in this episode, mentioning that he recieved his Glacier badge from Faulkner, then go on to say he recieved it from Pryce (correct) in the same sentence.

I agree we shoud have seen more of Wynaut in this episode, I actually wanted Ash to meet it so he could thank it for returning his badges.

We always seem to get one of these badge losing episodes every region. He's fallen victim in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    Dub error in this episode, mentioning that he recieved his Glacier badge from Faulkner, then go on to say he recieved it from Pryce (correct) in the same sentence.
    I thought I just misheard o_0. Wow, how can they have missed that? Last I checked, glaciers don't fly around the sky....

This is one of those episodes that makes me appreciate Wobbuffet so much more. He's so bloody hilarious. I particularly enjoyed his shouting contest with Wynaut, very funny. His reaction to the accusations were golden as well =D

Lol, not Meowth fantasy, Wobbuffet fantasy! Another brilliant moment(the lightbulb just added to the humor ;D)

I liked how Ash reacted to his Badges being stolen. He's quite right, too, getting replacements wouldn't be as satisfactory. Life lesson, IMO ~_^

Noctowl and Bayleef in action? Nice. That's definitely one of the finer moments of this episode.

Lol at Jessie and James thinking Ash was flying XD. Poor, ignorant fools.

Speaking of TR, they did excellently in this episode. Almost got away with it, it seemed. Cool.

Overall rating:
    8.6 out of 10
    Definitely one of the best Johto Fillers. In fact, probably one of the best fillers period.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

i loved wynaut in this episode. fun to watch ash lose his badges..... again

MY BUDDY! HE'S MY SECOND FAVORITE POKEMON!!!! (sorry Wynaut but Phanpy is waaayy cooler!) Anyway, good episode, funny to see a introduction of Wynaut. A good filler. A Masterquest episode I actually saw.

lightspeed Guest

I love this episode, Clair rocks and Bayleef was great, it was one of the better episode that Bayleef appeared in. I like how Bayleef and Noctowl befriended Wynaut. What a cool episode.

The episode was OK, but the only thing that bothered me was that TR stole Ash's badges simply for profit.

Wynaut was cool. Thats about it.

This was a great epi'....

Wynaut was very funny, when I first saw it knew who it's evo was right away(You can tell by it's looks). TR were plain old hilarios, chasing a Wooper that had nothing to do with them.

9\10.

Another Ash-loses-his-badges episode -_-, the only thing worth watching this for was to see Wynaut

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Hehe, I loved this episode... One of Wobbuffet's best. ^_^ Pity about the Glacier-badge mistake, but still, I was smiling throughout

What??? Wynaut in Blackthorn City, Johto???? It's very odd that it arrived here even when you don't see it's name from all the 251 pokemon in the Johto pokedex! Plus that save from TR sure is good and Wynaut stealing the case of Ash's badges and fruits Wobbuffet supposedly given to TR. I guess TR mistaken the pokemon who stole the case was Wooper. Unfortunately, Wynaut turns to be invincible because it hides under the bushes, stealing anything from its ears without being seen!

ash should better take care of his badges, he can't be busy forever with that, for the rest it's a good episode i'll give it a 8/10.

I was just watching this episode yesterday and i noticed a mistake.
    when ash loses his badge and stroll down memory lane he says the glaciar badge twice but instead i think he means zephyr badge.

watch it and look out for this.
    Signature: X________________ <-- Sign here

Signature: X__________ <-- Initials here

I agree, it was definitely more about Ash losing his badges than it was about Wynaut. For me, however, this is no big loss; I'm not such a big fan of Wynaut.

But Wobbuffet and Wynaut interacting? Loved it! Their conversation could have literally gone on for days. At least everything worked out in the end ^^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This was a funny episode. The way how Wobbuffet was reacting when things got missing. I liked his fantasy as well. Wobbuffet's a funny Pokemon. xD

WOBBUFET WHY WYNAUT WOBBUFFET WHY WYNAUT

hahaha that is my favourite line, although I think it would have been funnier in Japanese because both names sound like a phrase rather just Wynaut's

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

Eh I really hate Wynaut. Just another example of how the writers wanted to hurry up and get out of Johto

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Alright, I guess. The Wobbuffet/Wynaut lines were funny, but this episode just felt kind of too filler to me. I'll give them credit for introducing Wynaut early though.

It was a nice episode, Ash who lose his badges...and Wynaut who just hang around
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast