Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why? Wynaut! (257)

I thought this was a good episode. I liked the outfit that Team Rocket made Ash wear when he thought he was being interviewed. I laughed when Wobbufet and Wynaut met. I thought that was a very funny scene. I also laughed at how good of an artist Wobbufet was when it drew a picture of Wynaut in the dirt. I was glad that Ash was able to recover all of his badges however.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Wynaut funny. What is it doing here in johto? Ash should have got a case for them badges :P. Nice episode anyway.

Aww the cute anime debut of one of the most cutest Pokemon; Wynaut. That alone made this episode pretty great. This episode did contain the same generic stuff I've seen in other episodes (the lost badges sub-plot), but Wynaut made it sort of funny. I only cared about the debut of Wynaut, nothing more. This episode was more or less fine. 5/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 3rd November 2010 at 1:46 PM.

I loved how Wynaut hid from all the pokemon, except Noctowl and Bayleef, it was funny.
    And it was great to see Clair again in action.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This was a great episode. It was funny when Wobbufett was trying to explain about Wynaut and Jessie was telling it to speak English and saying that it was a Wooper who took the badges. How did Jessie expect to enter the Silver Conference with just the badges. She should have known she would need some ID as well.

Wow forgot Wyanut was Hoenn not Johto until I read this.
    I thought it was a fine episode, it was funny when Wynaut sounds like its really saying Why not!
    I liked the flashbacks too of each gym he battled.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Wynaut and Wobbuffet were hilarious in this episode. I really liked the part where they were arguing and Wynaut just up and left with the badge case. It impressed me that Team Rocket was able to steal the badges but couldn't get away since they felt it was necessary that they recite their motto.

The appearance of Wooper also made this episode amazing for me since Wooper is just super cute.

This episode was ok... I just recently watched this episode for the 1st time. It was cool seeing Wynaut as a whole for the 1st time. Ash had his badges stolen in this episode again..., this time by TR with a bizarre trap. I wish they didn't have Wynaut mostly stealing food in this episode. I couldn't stop laughing during the Wobbuffet and Wynaut lines.

20/100

This episode was alright. It was cool to see Wynaut for the first time, If i'm correct I believe that Wynaut is a Hoenn Pokemon. A decent filler. Glad Ash got his badges back.

A funny filler, a funny Wynaut, a nice role for Bayleef and Noctowl, Brock crying when Blackthorn City and also Clair are left. And, of course, Wobbuffet had an awesome role in the episode. 10/10.

LOL I laughed so hard when James was like: " That's my childhood nanny! What's she doing here?" Wobbuffet was hilarious too and I really enjoyed he and Wynaut arguing with each other. It's funny how Wynaut was there for five consecutive episodes, but only Wobbuffet, Noctowl and Bayleef noticed it.

A good and funny episode, Wynaut and Wobbuffet were hilarious. Nice to see Bayleef and Noctowl working together and interacting. Other than that, this was a rehash of the Murkrow episode when they stole Ash's badges too.

This was a funny episode. The way how Wobbuffet was reacting when things got missing. I liked his fantasy as well. Wobbuffet's a funny Pokemon. xD

Sohnano and Sonans are my favourite Pokémon in all. I always found the episodes focused on Sonans are funny and this one is no exception. The way that Sonans draws a picture and Rocket Dan get the wrong message to get Upah instead is unforgettable.

Great episode that was a celebration of all things Johto and Wynaut paving the way to the future. I can't believe the league is 3 months away though!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Another (I'm assuming) dub error in this episode:
    Ash mentions the glacier badge twice.

That whole Wobuffett/Wynaut scene was pure genius!

Weird how in the title screen for this episode it's shown as "Why? Why not?" when it should have been "Why? Wynaut?".
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Seeing Ash and friends sitting down and relaxing with Clair was great, and Team Rocket conning Ash out of his eight Johto badges as fake reporters was neat; Ash is so gullible. I literally screamed when Team Rocket mistook Wobbuffet's drawing of Wynaut for a Wooper. Seeing Brock cry as he and the others said goodbye to Clair made me cackle as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12